* Blog Wordpress Blog for Sale 2.5 years old - gamegurdianapp.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

thahrani

Established Member
Impact
I want to sell my sell my WordPress blog due to urgent need of money & lack of time to manage it.

URL: https://gamegurdianapp.com

REGISTRAR: Godaddy
Site Age: 2.5 Years
Daily Traffic: 50

BIN: $60

PAYMENT: Payoneer/Paypal

* One ad-sense Payment of $110 received.. But currently adsence is not attached due to low traffic.

Few keywords are ranked 1st Page on google. I could not post any article since last 5 months.

Please PM me regarding any queries or offers.

Thanks

Attachments

• traffic-daily.png
    traffic-daily.png
    23.9 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Your Domain registration date is 2017-10-26, that does not make it 2.5 years old

Please provide traffic stats for last 2 years, and how much r u earning from this blog? if any. And correct your provided information. Please

Last edited:
•••
Your Domain registration date is 2017-10-26, that does not make it 2.5 years old

Please provide traffic stats for last 2 years, and how much r u earning from this blog? if any. And correct your provided information. Please
Thanks for identifying....I have updated the title..!

•••
But the first post published date is Dec-18-2016
How?

firstColumn.jpg

Last edited:
•••
But the first post published date is Dec-18-2016
How?[/QUOTE
Said domain was previously registered at another Registrar. I have pushed it to Godaddy almost 2 years ago.

•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back