Established Member
Impact
Domain Name : Ph/os/pha/te.co
Purchase Price: Handreg 23-03-2018 for $9
Asking Price $1200
Sales Price : $1000 today
Venue : Outbound/Undeveloped.com
Hold time : 6 days
Net Profit : $991 (what impressed me about @Undeveloped is i received the payment on my paypal account one hour after transferred the name)

this is my fastest and Biggest sale ever. and the best part about it : i tried to sold this domain for $100 at DN wanted section 2 days after reg it but got no reply :xf.rolleyes:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Congrats mate @s.azis and thanks for sharing these insights :)

•••
Nicely done!

Was this a US buyer? Curious about the potential market for .co domains.

•••
Great job, this is what we all strive for!

•••
•••
•••
•••
I see such instant sale posts happening here in the forum which is very funny. Im sorry to do this.

Below is the text from icann website.
Transferring your domain name to a new registrar

If you wish to transfer your domain name from one ICANN-accredited registrar to another, you may initiate the transfer process by contacting the registrar to which you wish to transfer the name. This registrar is required to confirm your intent to transfer your domain name using . If you do not respond or return Initial Authorization for Registrar Transfer, your transfer request will not be processed.

Please note that you may not transfer your domain name to a new registrar within the first 60 days after initial registration, or the first 60 days after a transfer.

Sorry!

Nothing personal.

•••
•••
Domain Name : Ph/os/pha/te.co
Purchase Price: Handreg 23-03-2018 for $9
Asking Price $1200
Sales Price : $1000 today
Venue : Outbound/Undeveloped.com
Hold time : 6 days
Net Profit : $991 (what impressed me about @Undeveloped is i received the payment on my paypal account one hour after transferred the name)

this is my fastest and Biggest sale ever. and the best part about it : i tried to sold this domain for $100 at DN wanted section 2 days after reg it but got no reply :xf.rolleyes:

Congrats on the sale! Hope to become like you in my domaining endeavors one day. :)
Question, still learning but I read someplace that paypal isn't the safest way to receive payments for domains due to risk, how comfortable were you with this type of transaction using paypal? Just curious..

•••
Congrats on the sale! Hope to become like you in my domaining endeavors one day. :)
Question, still learning but I read someplace that paypal isn't the safest way to receive payments for domains due to risk, how comfortable were you with this type of transaction using paypal? Just curious..
i am using undeveloped escrow service for this transaction.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back