Domain Empire

.info 890.info Just Sold On GoDaddy For $710

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

theSun

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
890.info Just Sold On Godaddy For $710

Seems like it is very 99.9999% certain that .info is the next big thing!

It is rising and coming up at a very rapid sky-rocketing speed!

890.png

With a 15 years duration and registrations of an average of 5000~15000 domains daily, I can pretty much conclude that .info is still way undervalued!

Still a way lot of rooms for profit for .info domainers!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sorry guys, I just stumbled unto this thread. I'm new to the domain business and I can say that your comments are confusing as the next one to me. Please can someone explain what 3n, 4n and so on mean? Thanks in anticipation.

3n = 3 numbers e.g. 8 9 0 .info
4n = 4 numbers
3l = 3 letters
Chips = Chinese Premiums = All 26 letters without AEIOUV

•••
I think everyone is getting excited over nothing really....

Random higher sales in any "niche" happen often and is nothing new.

Take these "chip" sales for example....

On any given day you will have one or two random "chip" LLLL's selling for 2,3, or 4x more what the current market price is for them.

You 100% cannot base a current price line off a few random sales, especially on auction platforms like Godaddy.

NNN.info's have already doubled in price from last year.

I think they have peaked for a while, and may even lose traction again when this chinese mania slows or just stops.

Now if you have good numbers with 8's ect....obviously your going to get a little more in the end during this parade.

My two cents....

•••
already get many offer for 535.info and 693.info (high $xxx) the past weeks, but I have rejected the offer ... wait and see ;)

•••
UOTE="tekz999, post: 5267672, member: 1085"]3n = 3 numbers e.g. 8 9 0 .info
4n = 4 numbers
3l = 3 letters
Chips = Chinese Premiums = All 26 letters without AEIOUV[/QUOTE]
Oh okay, got it. Thanks. Why are they so special though?

•••
Hey CassieV ! Welcome Short is the new "King". China market likes numbers, all markets like letters
There are several books available on Amazon how to trade 'There's one called The New Era Beyond
.com that gives newbies a nice overview of the industry. Attend NamesCon event next January and other events if you can

•••
I do not want to open a new topic for the INFO domains, but I think the chart will be useful at all to see how some of the popular .info ( LLL.info, NNN.info, LLLL.info and NNNN.info ) domains are going in the first days of 2016.

Untitledinfo.png

More info you can find here http://dommt.com/most-wanted-info-domains-in-january-2016/

•••
Well hopefully .info demand is on the rise...

I have one that I'm hoping will attract a well paying Chinese buyer: eight8.info

•••
For the last 3 weeks I get 3 offers for LLL.info ( chips ) via Flippa, the highest offer was $ 100

•••
I do not want to open a new topic for the INFO domains, but I think the chart will be useful at all to see how some of the popular .info ( LLL.info, NNN.info, LLLL.info and NNNN.info ) domains are going in the first days of 2016.

Show attachment 22861

More info you can find here http://dommt.com/most-wanted-info-domains-in-january-2016/
I sold ZIH.info on flippa for 50. I offered to see if he would buy Zay too, but he only wanted to give 50 for it, so I turned him down.

•••
I sold ZIH.info on flippa for 50. I offered to see if he would buy Zay too, but he only wanted to give 50 for it, so I turned him down.

I've got only one LLL .info and I will wait for better offer, for me is not a problem to wait

•••
I asked in chat what the going rate was as I had no idea, but then I accepted the one offer. I then told him about my other one. I am glad though to have had that sale, as the winter weather had my wife go to the store for extra stuff to weather the storm. Today we should have our water back. The pipes had busted.

•••
lll.info, nnn.info and nnnn.info are increasing in value daily.

sold many lll.info names already:D

•••
LLL.info are due any moment for upwards correction. QUite intruiging to me that some buyers really think LLL.infos are worth mid $xx(and some sellers too seem to agree). LLL and NNN .infos are already depleted. price increase is a must sooner or later..

•••
LLL.info are due any moment for upwards correction. QUite intruiging to me that some buyers really think LLL.infos are worth mid $xx(and some sellers too seem to agree). LLL and NNN .infos are already depleted. price increase is a must sooner or later..
I never said I agreed with the price, just that I accepted an offer as I needed the money. I'm sure the guy will flip it to a 3rd party for more. But sometimes holding would cost more than selling. Like if your bank account needs more funds to cover unexpected expenses.

And FYI I had paid 1 dollar plus the renewal fee on that name, so I had more than made the money back in about a month. Zay I paid 25+renewal, so 50 would also not have been as good an ROI. And I have since offered it to others for like 200.

•••
In a few days I should have an NNNN.info from an auction I am in.

•••
I never said I agreed with the price, just that I accepted an offer as I needed the money. I'm sure the guy will flip it to a 3rd party for more. But sometimes holding would cost more than selling. Like if your bank account needs more funds to cover unexpected expenses.

And FYI I had paid 1 dollar plus the renewal fee on that name, so I had more than made the money back in about a month. Zay I paid 25+renewal, so 50 would also not have been as good an ROI. And I have since offered it to others for like 200.
Sorry, i was not addressing you or your sale. I was more talking about NP in general. on NP, IMHO LLL.info are waaay underrated. People bout to learn the hard way soon..

•••
3n = 3 numbers e.g. 8 9 0 .info
4n = 4 numbers
3l = 3 letters
Chips = Chinese Premiums = All 26 letters without AEIOUV
also to add, there are 3c,4c etc
3c = 3 characters like LLN, LNL, NLL (etc) even L-L, N-N etc

A good resource (for me)
http://www.3character.com/price-guide.html

Just don't make my mistake....awhile back, sold a few LLL.infos here (at that guide recommended price), noticed that a few members have sold them for a very good profit!
My mistakes always cost me money lol

•••
If you can buy random or/and premium lll.Infos for 20-100 then IMO you are in a no-lose situation. How can their value go down? Lll.info prices r due for some change soon.... Just sayin...

•••
From 2004 to 2015 NNN.info was always stable in price action ~ i believe ruffly
$50 to $100 in price
for 11 straight years !!! ..
who the hell knew they would skyrocket in price in the last months ?

•••
•••
•••
3p73hBj.png

This is the logo that is now on the one that I just bought. Not sure what that means. It is the site that was on the name before the guy dropped it, so I am not updating the dns at the moment till I know what I want to do with it.

•••
3p73hBj.png

This is the logo that is now on the one that I just bought. Not sure what that means. It is the site that was on the name before the guy dropped it, so I am not updating the dns at the moment till I know what I want to do with it.

It means Quick Play Movie Videos

•••
Guys, what is the current floor price for 3N.info?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back