IT.COM

.info 890.info Just Sold On GoDaddy For $710

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

theSun

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
890.info Just Sold On Godaddy For $710

Seems like it is very 99.9999% certain that .info is the next big thing!

It is rising and coming up at a very rapid sky-rocketing speed!

890.png

With a 15 years duration and registrations of an average of 5000~15000 domains daily, I can pretty much conclude that .info is still way undervalued!

Still a way lot of rooms for profit for .info domainers!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
.info .org and biz will stay around.

•••
nice sale

info been selling for years in top figures

and will continue to do so for top keywords

•••
I've seen 4N.info in bargain bin.

•••
Man for a 3n with 20 bids I'd say it was disappointing result.....

•••
Man for a 3n with 20 bids I'd say it was disappointing result.....

I think it much better than few month ago already. It should take time.

•••
Making pronouncements off 1 sale. 1 sale. Isn't that just kind of silly. Is that really all it takes. You need a lot more data to start seeing any trends.

•••
I sold my NNN.info on GoDaddy yesterday. For $1000.

•••
•••
Would have been higher if it didn't have the zero. I can't release details our of respect for my buyer but I just sold all my 4n premium infos. Patterns like ABBB and BBBA were mid xxx each.

The premium patterns will always have premium pricing.

People laughed at me during the net buyouts when I said I was buying numeric infos. I regret not buying more premium patterns.

•••
I sold a chunk of nnn .infos without 0,4 at $8xx each just very recently, and I am now already regretting. I sold them too low :( They are gonna be like $3500 each already next month :(((

•••
Congratulations. Care to share the name with the .info fans?

Sure, I am going to share this name soon because the status is "Funds received, authorization pending" :)

Last edited:
•••
Just sold one for $200. Sometimes I'm a moron :P

•••
•••
@kohsamui does yours have 0.4?

Yes, one zero (in the middle).

I just did no research as I was busy with something else... But, WTH, it's just one domain and it is a reminder that you always should do some research before accepting a bid on a short numeric name etc.

•••
Yes, one zero (in the middle).

I just did no research as I was busy with something else... But, WTH, it's just one domain and it is a reminder that you always should do some research before accepting a bid on a short numeric name etc.

Then thats very good price for nnn that has 0.

890 is special, because it has zero is at the end, it is good. 890 is also numeric pattern.

•••
Then thats very good price for nnn that has 0.

890 is special, because it has zero is at the end, it is good. 890 is also numeric pattern.

Yeah, 818.info sold for just $157 last year. This fact and your reply will give me some peace of mind :D

•••
And this is why selling NNN.info on NP for xx is just naive(only buyer wins). Am getting some active resellers disturbing me for 490 and 840. lol. Will only sell at high xxx to very low xxxx now.

•••
wow, hope 5n.info too rise, i am late to enter the party. what is avg price for 4n.info?

•••
I am a new .info fan now :)

My last NNN.info sales. I hope I will not regret, later.

2v3hkxt.png

•••
Hmm if I had any I'd be holding for awhile cause they won't be dropping in value if this keeps up folks!

•••
I am already regretting!!! I sold them too low!!!!

•••
Yes its tough to know what to do in such a market but my instincts say any 3 n domain in top extensions will be worth a decent chunk of change in time.

•••
I've got only one .info domain which is LLL.info and for the last 3 weeks I receive 3 offers from 3 different persons, every offer was higher then previous.... The last one ( from last night ) was low xxx and I think to counter offer with mid xxx :)

•••
Sorry guys, I just stumbled unto this thread. I'm new to the domain business and I can say that your comments are confusing as the next one to me. Please can someone explain what 3n, 4n and so on mean? Thanks in anticipation.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back