IT.COM

$8 or less -- Blackfriday or any promos and discounts for .com TRANSFER/RENEWAL only

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

alcy

Top Member
Impact
hi all.

there is a lot of threads around for all kinds of extensions.. and I know most or many just want the good old .com . and put some more life into it for as cheap as possible...

so I am starting this thread so folk can just find out how to put some more life into your .com for cheaper than regular price.. via either transfer or renewal dicounts/promos/blackfriday/coupons etc. of course as we all know, renewal discounts are nearly non existent. so most of the stuff here should be transfer.

so anything.. blackfriday... boxing day.. xmas.. or just plain old coupons or other promos..

the cutoff price is $8. please do not post deals that are more than $8.

north american located registrars only please. canada and usa.

do not post hostgator or 1&1 deals here.

please keep thread on topic.

I'm just gonna post best trasnfer >$8 deals once here (after icann fee ~20cents):

epik.com 8.1 transfers.. gotta email support to get special pricing
-> expiry date unknown. check.

godaddy 8.2 transfer with domain club only (~70/year on coupon)

namesilo regular transfer 8.4.. never mind the one time coupon $1

thanks! enjoy.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Been a while - current weekend coupon is 25% good until Monday - tested working for transfers in the main thread thanks to @luantt

*LIMITED TIME OFFER. STARS coupon ends May 29, 2017, at 11:59 p.m. Pacific. STARS coupon is good for 25% off all new products and services with no minimum purchase.

Handy chart for quick reference - based on regular transfer price of $8.29
15% = $7.05
20% = $6.63
25% = $6.22
30% = $5.80
35% = $5.39

Now looking back through the promos, the 30-35% coupons are not being offered as often as it seems they were a year ago. Also, the base cost for NET transfers has increased to $9.39

ALSO see the main thread if you have not yet discovered the joy of taking advantage of sibling to sibling transfers with the discounts.
https://www.namepros.com/posts/6116504/

This code STARS will be extended once more day at Dotster. Sale ends tonight at 11:59 p.m. Pacific. Any check other sisters?

Last edited:
•••
@daica85 promo code verified working at Netfirms and MyDomain also

STARS is working good for new registrations, transfers and renewals at Netfirms and Mydomain. I've just tested.
Big discount guys

•••
•••
LCN transfers are $6.19 for .com/.net/.org domains.

Last edited:
•••
•••
OK $6.22 COM transfers at Domain and MyDomain with coupon RED

NET transfer is $9.25 at MyDomain 25% = $6.94 with the 25% coupon

Happy Fourth of July! Celebrate with 25% off new products and services on MyDomain.com. Use coupon code RED at checkout. Sale ends July 4, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific. Exclusions apply.

Transfer prices are higher at NetFirms and I did not check Dotster since their renewals are highest

All transfer prices at Domain and MyDomain, lemme know if anything has changed this was checked early June
Prices BEFORE coupons
COM ORG INFO BIZ US - all $8.29 ME 9.99 NET 9.25 CO 29.99 IO 49.99

•••
dot COM Transfers 50% off - NetFirms ONLY using code LEGEND
LEGEND
coupon and offer ends July 8, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific.

Super thanks to @anantj and @luantt for reporting and testing

New code (07/06/2017)
LEGEND gets you 50% off if you purchase a .COM domain with Privacy protection
EDIT: Works for TRANSFERS as well

More info, pick 5 years for the .COM, still get 50% off prices.
Works for transfer at Netfirms only, other (Domain.com, MyDomain, Dotster) only applied for new registrations

•••
When no other offers are active, LCN has a great low standard transfer price so bump for lack of cheaper options!
https://www.lcn.com/domain-names/transfers

Pick the currency that best fits your needs! USD GBP or Euro
In fact, using US dollar at LCN will give the lower transfer rate - only $6.19

.com .net .org .info 5 British Pounds - rate today - 5 British Pound equals 6.50 US Dollar
Always check the exchange rate, which may vary by your country as well

**New accounts may require manual verification - start a ticket or get on chat if you run into issues**

Actually with everyone else raising the costs on dot NET, LCN may be the best option most of the time - Domain/MyDomain dot NET is $9.25 which is $6.94 with 25% coupon

@Ricky LCN has been super with support on NP and the direct support by chat or email has been great also.

There's some good general info about push, transfer out, privacy etc in the LCN thread except I did NOT want to bump that thread and confuse people - the free offer is LONG over!
https://www.namepros.com/threads/free-com-net-or-org-domain-transfer-at-lcn.1024611/

Last edited:
•••
LCN placed an order but they need manual verfication and chat support asked me to make a call to their support. waited (ISD call) 22 minute in queue and my phone balance ranout.

•••
@premkumar - well that's irritating, did you start a ticket and tell them? See if you can arrange a time that they can call you instead, they are BST which is one hour ahead of GMT. They have been known to manually verify accounts, I added that to the above post, thanks for the reminder.

•••
When no other offers are active, LCN has a great low standard transfer price so bump for lack of cheaper options!
https://www.lcn.com/domain-names/transfers

.com .net .org .info 5 British Pounds - rate today - 5 British Pound equals 6.50 US Dollar

Always check the exchange rate, which may vary by your country as well

**New accounts may require manual verification - start a ticket or get on chat if you run into issues**

Actually with everyone else raising the costs on dot NET, LCN may be the best option most of the time - Domain/MyDomain dot NET is $9.25 which is $6.94 with 25% coupon

@Ricky LCN has been super with support on NP and the direct support by chat or email has been great also.

There's some good general info about push, transfer out, privacy etc in the LCN thread except I did NOT want to bump that thread and confuse people - the free offer is LONG over!
https://www.namepros.com/threads/free-com-net-or-org-domain-transfer-at-lcn.1024611/
In fact, using US dollar at LCN will give the lower transfer rate - only $6.19

•••
@luantt - thanks! Updated. The banner was in pounds but it looks like you can actually choose USD GBP or Euro.

•••
LCN transfer show error

"This domain is available to register and therefore cannot be transferred."

But i own the domain names and i tried some 5 domain, all get such error. look like namepros guys overused the transfer :)

•••
LCN transfer show error

"This domain is available to register and therefore cannot be transferred."

But i own the domain names and i tried some 5 domain, all get such error. look like namepros guys overused the transfer :)
Did you try to contact support? They're now ON with LiveChat

•••
They told their is problem with verizon and asked me to tried after few hours. Did anyone had such issue with others like godaddy, domain.com?

•••
Any codes these days, with privacy?

•••
@Tytus - you can try a transfer at LCN and try to use the coupon FREEPRIVACY

HOWEVER it was stated in the other thread that privacy was not offered on transfers so not sure if it would work, although I do think a couple people added privacy AFTER transfer @luantt @siddardha - can you confirm if this worked for you and how?

EDIT code for privacy expired sorry!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@premkumar - did you get things sorted with support?

Last edited:
•••

HOWEVER it was stated in the other thread that privacy was not offered on transfers so not sure if it would work, although I do think a couple people added privacy AFTER transfer @luantt @siddardha - can you confirm if this worked for you and how?

I added the code for my existing domain at LCN, it worked and give me free privacy for 2 years.

•••
Any Promotion / Coupon Codes to register 50+ .com domain in cheap

•••
•••

Folks, FREEPRIVACY - the promotion code has expired.

•••
Thanks @luantt edited to remove confusion

There is a $1 off single domain - single use transfer coupon SUMMER2017OFF
NameSilo expires 31 August 2017 - includes privacy, good on any extension
https://www.namepros.com/threads/1028914/

works even if you are already a customer - reported NOT working for others

@Tytus I know you already used that one, posting for everyone else : smile :

Last edited:
•••
I've tried to transfer few domains to LCN ($6.20 per domain), but even though payment went through, they flagged the transaction as potentially insecure and asked me for verification (by calling their support).

I contacted them via chat and here is what they say about it:

LCN: "Your order's caught in our fulfilment queue. To resolve this we require verbal confirmation. Please call our team on +44 1438 342 490 to confirm your account security. Note we can only accept this if you call the number above. We cannot call you and cannot accept security over the LiveChat or ticketing systems.

Me: But I already have an account and have passed these security procedures during my previous purchase. Do I have to call you for every purchase?

LCN: Regardless I'm afraid you need to call in. It's a new policy we have implemented off of the back of our previous free transfer offer and the offer being heavily abused. Not for every purchase, no, but domain transfers have become much stricter for the aforementioned reasons."

Since that conversation could last God knows for how long, I decided that it is not worth. Will transfer to GD, or NameSilo, Name.com....

I don't mind to save as much as possible and I've used Domain.com family for that purpose, but this time I will pay $20 more for 10 domains and enjoy hassle free NameSilo.

Last edited:
•••
There is a $1 off single domain - single use transfer coupon SUMMER2017OFF
NameSilo - works even if you are already a customer - expires 31 August 2017 - includes privacy, good on any extension

Didn't work for me. Kind of sucks that after using one of their, NameSilo's, coupon like 3 years ago, nothing has worked ever since. I wouldn't mind if they'd reset the coupon limit every year.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back