Dynadot

$8 or less -- Blackfriday or any promos and discounts for .com TRANSFER/RENEWAL only

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

alcy

Top Member
Impact
hi all.

there is a lot of threads around for all kinds of extensions.. and I know most or many just want the good old .com . and put some more life into it for as cheap as possible...

so I am starting this thread so folk can just find out how to put some more life into your .com for cheaper than regular price.. via either transfer or renewal dicounts/promos/blackfriday/coupons etc. of course as we all know, renewal discounts are nearly non existent. so most of the stuff here should be transfer.

so anything.. blackfriday... boxing day.. xmas.. or just plain old coupons or other promos..

the cutoff price is $8. please do not post deals that are more than $8.

north american located registrars only please. canada and usa.

do not post hostgator or 1&1 deals here.

please keep thread on topic.

I'm just gonna post best trasnfer >$8 deals once here (after icann fee ~20cents):

epik.com 8.1 transfers.. gotta email support to get special pricing
-> expiry date unknown. check.

godaddy 8.2 transfer with domain club only (~70/year on coupon)

namesilo regular transfer 8.4.. never mind the one time coupon $1

thanks! enjoy.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Important - Price Update

from Epik

Dear Epik customer,

You are receiving this message because you are part of a select group of investors and large portfolio holders for which we offer registrations, renewals and transfers at base cost for certain TLDs - most notably .com.

Epik has such an offer in place because we understand every time you advertise and sell a domain through our Marketplace, you bring a new customer to us. It's our way of thanking you for your continued support.

We have always lived to the spirit of the offer, meaning we charged you the exact same amount we were charged by the registry. This resulted in a slight loss to Epik after payment processing fees.

Recently, however, we had a surge in fees charged by one of our payment processors, and honoring the deal without slight adjustments is not viable anymore. Therefore, effective immediately we are raising .com registration, renewal and transfer prices from $8.10 to $8.49.

We understand this change may impact negatively on your financial planning, thus we are making an one-time offer for those clients who would like to register, renew or transfer .com at old prices. For doing so, please deposit funds to your account in any amount by sending a wire transfer or Bitcoin, and reach Matheus Leite at [email protected]. You will receive a $0.39 bonus credit to your account for each registration, renewal or transfer that you do using the funds sent.

In the upcoming months, we will work on developing a solution to allow different pricing schemes depending on the payment method that you select. When this is ready, we will be able to lower prices again.

We thank you for understanding this was a necessary change, and apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Regards,

Epik

Long live NameBright ($8.03)

•••
Yeah, NameBright and NameSilo really really good.
...but for the domainer on a budget you can also try the domain.com / netfirms / dotster promos.

•••
OK Epik deal still good with minor tweaks - no more paying by PayPal
https://www.namepros.com/threads/8-10-com-new-registrations-transfers-renewals.982029/page-5

TL:DR
. . . to get the $8.10 deal, here are the options:
- Wire funds into your Epik account
- Make a counter deposit at any Chase or Wells Fargo branch
- Pay via Bitcoin
- Sell or lease your domains via Epik -- your proceeds are deposited commission free, and tax-free, and are instantly available funds for domain purchases, etc

In other words, the $8.10 deal is completely on the table. . . . So, bottomline, if anyone wants the $8.10 deal, just contact your account rep or support, and they will update your account to the $8.10 cost deal subject to the above funding methods.
https://www.namepros.com/posts/6000003/

•••
Uniregistry 30% off coupons on domains, Transfer available

Get 30% off when you register or transfer domains to Uniregistry using these codes:

- DOM30 - 30% off new registrations

- TRANSFER30 - 30% off domain transfers

.COM transfer cost just $7.62, plus free domain privacy for life.
=> Visit Uniregistry here: (no aff) https://uniregistry.com/

• The codes can be applied for all domain extensions excludes .sucks and .games.
    • The codes are valid for the 1st year registration only.
    • PayPal and Credit Card accepted.
    • Valid until Feb.28, 2017.
Thanks to @luantt

Last edited:
•••
Uniregistry 30% off coupons on domains, Transfer available

Get 30% off when you register or transfer domains to Uniregistry using these codes:

- DOM30 - 30% off new registrations

- TRANSFER30 - 30% off domain transfers

.COM transfer cost just $7.62, plus free domain privacy for life.
=> Visit Uniregistry here: (no aff) https://uniregistry.com/

• The codes can be applied for all domain extensions excludes .sucks and .games.
    • The codes are valid for the 1st year registration only.
    • PayPal and Credit Card accepted.
    • Valid until Feb.28, 2017.
Thanks to @luantt
My bad. It's $7.62 for new .COM registration and transfer buddy, plz edit.

•••
•••
Transfer Price with this offer COM NET ORG BIZ INFO US $5.80

30% off everything BIGDAY
BIGDAY
coupon and offers end February 25, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific.

16938758_10155841147759897_5712642896094833983_n.png.jpg

Tested working MyDomain New Regs and Transfers Dotster New Reg NetFirms Transfers
(try it everywhere on everything - this is just what I tested)
Coupon Applied: BIGDAY: Save 30% on your entire order (exclusions apply).

PS I have personally given up on MYDD so I will be doing all my org biz info us today with this offer, not worth the wait for $1.60ish savings that may never happen

•••
Transfer Price with this offer COM NET ORG BIZ INFO US $5.80

30% off everything BIGDAY
BIGDAY
coupon and offers end February 25, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific.

16938758_10155841147759897_5712642896094833983_n.png.jpg

Tested working MyDomain New Regs and Transfers Dotster New Reg NetFirms Transfers
(try it everywhere on everything - this is just what I tested)
Coupon Applied: BIGDAY: Save 30% on your entire order (exclusions apply).

PS I have personally given up on MYDD so I will be doing all my org biz info us today with this offer, not worth the wait for $1.60ish savings that may never happen
Renewals also guys!

•••
Long live NameBright ($8.03)

How do you get this price?
Edit: Figure this out. Need to pre-fund the account which is not a big deal!

Last edited:
•••
Somewhere @Haris100 shared the trick of doing a pre-fund of $16.06 to meet the $15 minimum and be able to get 2 credits at NameBright
Or if you are doing many, do the exact amount, not all places allow you to pre-fund to the penny so I love this hack.

•••
Somewhere @Haris100 shared the trick of doing a pre-fund of $16.06 to meet the $15 minimum and be able to get 2 credits at NameBright
Or if you are doing many, do the exact amount, not all places allow you to pre-fund to the penny so I love this hack.

Yep that's important because they don't offer refunds. But the good thing is that the funds can be used to pay for domains caught by DropCatch.

•••
domfam - Domain/MyDomain/NetFirms/Dotster
Coupon Applied - PIDAY2017: Save 31.4% on your entire order (exclusions apply).

Transfer Price with this offer COM NET ORG BIZ INFO US $5.72

*LIMITED TIME OFFER. PIDAY2017 coupon and offers end March 14, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific.

Tested working @luantt has confirmed new reg and transfer - NOT renewal
All four siblings

Last edited:
•••
Decent coupon if you cannot wait - my best guess is next good (25-30%) coupon will be April 1st

New coupon MESALE 18%
*LIMITED TIME OFFER. MESALE coupon and offers end March 25, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific. MESALE coupon is good for 18% off new domain names with no minimum purchase.

Tested working TRANSFERS MyDomain
COM NET ORG BIZ INFO US - $6.80 with code MESALE
all other extensions 18% off

•••
so , best transfer prices ?

go daddy is problematic for me now .. they added taxes all of a sudden for israel and it makes it about 9.5 for a transfer @Joe Styler if you have any info that can help ill appreciate that

•••
so , best transfer prices ?

go daddy is problematic for me now .. they added taxes all of a sudden for israel and it makes it about 9.5 for a transfer @Joe Styler if you have any info that can help ill appreciate that

Not a great discount, but ATM You can get best price at Domain.com $6.80 (Coupon 18COOL).

•••
Not a great discount, but ATM You can get best price at Domain.com $6.80 (Coupon 18COOL).

Names are at domain.com :(

•••
Names are at domain.com :(

:(
Name.com $8.25
NameBright $8.03 (If you prefund your account - minimum prefund $15)
Namesilo $8.39 - With free privacy for lifetime

•••
NameBright $8.03 (If you prefund your account - minimum prefund $15)

If prefunded using a credit card, do they charge a 3% CC usage fee?

•••
If prefunded using a credit card, do they charge a 3% CC usage fee?

Sorry I don't know about CC charges (It's been a long time since I used NB). Please ask their support.

Nowadays my go to registrars for decent transfer are Name.com and Namesilo. (Both supports Afternic FastTransfer/Premium & Sedo MLS network)

•••
Sorry I don't know about CC charges (It's been a long time since I used NB). Please ask their support.

I did! Twice!! But no response. That also gives me pause. If their customer service is unresponsive before getting my money, I suspect it will only be worse after and possibly when I need urgent support!

•••
So many domains nearing expiry... $8.03 each is expensive. lol

•••
Been a while - current weekend coupon is 25% good until Monday - tested working for transfers in the main thread thanks to @luantt

STARS is working good for new registrations, transfers and renewals at Netfirms and Mydomain. I've just tested.
Big discount guys

*LIMITED TIME OFFER. STARS coupon ends May 29, 2017, at 11:59 p.m. Pacific. STARS coupon is good for 25% off all new products and services with no minimum purchase.

Handy chart for quick reference - based on regular transfer price of $8.29
15% = $7.05
20% = $6.63
25% = $6.22
30% = $5.80
35% = $5.39

Now looking back through the promos, the 30-35% coupons are not being offered as often as it seems they were a year ago. Also, the base cost for NET transfers has increased to $9.39

ALSO see the main thread if you have not yet discovered the joy of taking advantage of sibling to sibling transfers with the discounts.
https://www.namepros.com/posts/6116504/

•••
•••
•••
STRATO got that :xf.laugh: $0.96 .COM transfers but you should becareful with your decision :xf.wink:

any transfer quantity limitation?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back