Dynadot

$8.10 .com -> new registrations / transfers / renewals

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
This is a "NamePros Domainer Special" Promo! NO COUPON CODE IS REQUIRED. NO LIMITS!

Contact me for details or simply visit Epik.com to get your account setup. There's simply no better place to consolidate your domain portfolios! Tell 'em you want the "NamePros Domainer Special"!

- Free WHOIS privacy
- Free domain and email forwarding
- Free Wordpress hosting
- Free domain parking with 100% revenue share
- Commission-free selling and leasing in the Epik Marketplace
- Free domain management tools
- Legendary 24/7 support

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Started using Epik a couple weeks ago and gotta say that it adds a certain level of confidence to the service when the CEO, @robepik, keeps on answering support questions on chat. It's actually a really, really smart move. @Sarah@Epik was nice too :)

•••
when my domains are about to expire I'm just transferring to Epik these days as it's fairly reasonable pricing and I love the free whois. Just started transfers on 2 .coms a few minutes ago.

•••
@LucidDomains - Nope. Our customers give us pretty darn good reviews for a reason :)
@Web Trader - Thanks for the feedback! Epik is a continual work in progress, that's for sure.
@Tytus - Noted on the speed. We've got our engineers looking into how they can make the site faster.

Signing up. How do I receive best pricing?

•••
Why Epik get another options ?

Ex People might get 8.10 using Paypal but they must add fund to their account + they cover the fee? I've no problem with that fee :D It's still win-win solution for example I want to renew some of my domain for 5 years

8.1 * 5 = 40.5
vs
8.45 * 5 = 42.25

That's only for 1 domain.

Btw how yours Renew forever works Sarah@Epik ?

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back