.COM transfers for $7.99 at Epik.com

NameSilo
Watch

Sufyan Alani

Established Member
Impact
Hello everyone,

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

.COM transfer-ins are set to $7.99 (UNLIMITED number of domain names) for the month of January, 2020 at epik.com.

All domains under Epik's management include:

- Free WHOIS privacy
- Free SSL parking landers
- Free forwarding
- Free basic Wordpress site
- Free listing in Epik marketplace for selling/leasing

Start your transfers here: https://registrar.epik.com/domain-transfer

Let me know if you have any questions.

Enjoy!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just what the doctor ordered! See me replicate my last amount of transfers from Sept and December!

Thanks!

•••
I will be moving more in myself, it took a while but I am figuring it out, One issue I have is on landing page it says start making payments at $, which gives the impression if you want to buy on payment plan, I would like something like "rent for $ a month" Epik is one that offers a rental plan and should be clearer. I realize the whole world doesn't rotate around me just seeing if others agree
Joe T

•••
I will be moving more in myself, it took a while but I am figuring it out, One issue I have is on landing page it says start making payments at $, which gives the impression if you want to buy on payment plan, I would like something like "rent for $ a month" Epik is one that offers a rental plan and should be clearer. I realize the whole world doesn't rotate around me just seeing if others agree
Joe T
Hello,

Yes, we have plans to update the landers wording for Payment plans depending on the settings used.
Most of the tech team is currently in vacation, but they will soon be back and we will dicuss of the landers at the next reunion :)

Gube

•••
All domains under Epik's management include:

- Free WHOIS privacy
- Free SSL parking landers
- Free forwarding
- Free basic Wordpress site
- Free listing in Epik marketplace for selling/leasing

Start your transfers here: https://registrar.epik.com/domain-transfer

Let me know if you have any questions.

Enjoy!

What's the difference between "free basic word press," your multi domain hosting plans and site builder?

Is the free basic wp capable of creating a multi page mini site? If so, how does that differ from paid plans?

Thanks

•••
Last edited:
•••
.COM transfer-ins are set to $7.99 (UNLIMITED number of domain names) for the month of January, 2020 at epik.com.
Can give same offer transfer domain (.org) ?? :)

•••
Just moved all my domains from Uniregistry and Godaddy to Epik. Customer service was Epik!!!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back