IT.COM

$7.88 .COM registration at Dynadot (April, 2023)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

aelko

.COM promos at tldes.comTop Member
Impact
1680374998496.png

Promo code: COMSPRING23

----------------------------------------------------

Also, until the end of April, Dynadot .COM transfer promo is active:
$8.95 promo code COMSWITCH
https://www.namepros.com/threads/8-95-com-transfer-at-dynadot.1294522/post-8883744

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I was waiting for this one thanks man

•••
I get this message
This promo only applies to not re reg

•••
•••
Same error here. Asked support, learned this:

"When previously owned domains are released by the Registry back to the public for open registration, there is a fixed window where they qualify as re-registrations (re-reg). The window starts as soon as the domains are released, or dropped, and ends 23:59 UTC that same day. If a domain is registered within that time frame, it is a re-registration."

I've never heard this term before. The domain I was trying to buy was in fact a drop reg, so this would apply.

Has anyone tried registering a domain that is not a drop reg with this code?

Last edited:
•••
Me. For many names actually
Same error here. Asked support, learned this:

"When previously owned domains are released by the Registry back to the public for open registration, there is a fixed window where they qualify as re-registrations (re-reg). The window starts as soon as the domains are released, or dropped, and ends 23:59 UTC that same day. If a domain is registered within that time frame, it is a re-registration."

I've never heard this term before. The domain I was trying to buy was in fact a drop reg, so this would apply.

Has anyone tried registering a domain that is not a drop reg with this code?

•••
Current time is 04:00 UTC

I try to reg a .com domain that dropped yesterday but still get the error message of
"This promo only applies to not re reg" :dead:

•••
Hello!

Thought I might jump in to clear some of the confusion here.

So Re-Reg (or Re-registrations) are domain registrations that have been dropped by the Registry the same day. The window starts as soon as the domains are released, or dropped, and ends 23:59 UTC that same day.

The Registry Fees are a bit different, so that is why we can't offer our regular sales for Re-Reg's. However, we will sometimes have sales exclusively for Re-Reg's, so be sure to be on the lookout for those in the future!

Let me know if you had any questions regarding this!

Cheers,
Caleb

•••
We're extending this sale until the end of June as well!

Same Code (COMSPRING23) and Same Price :D

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back