.biz 66.biz sold more than $60 000, 4N.biz all gone

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
66.biz sold at more than $60 000 at godaddy
6.biz sold at more than $12 637 at sedo last month
6988.biz sold at more than $1800 in China
3.biz bought by Chinese already
Tens of LL.biz,NN.biz just have new owners.
NNNN.biz are all gone. -----news from ename.cn

6 means "everything is going well always".
3 means "business"

Then, What are Chinese doing? Where are .biz going?
Share you ideas,please.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
66.biz actually was renewed and consequently there was no sale.

•••
•••
•••
I still can't quite understand why .BIZ domains are popular in China. I can understand .CC as it's so similar to .CN, and .CO as it's between .COM and .CN, but .BIZ is so completely different. Not complaining as I've made some great sales, but I would certainly be interested to get an understanding why the extension is so popular in the region?

•••
I still can't quite understand why .BIZ domains are popular in China. I can understand .CC as it's so similar to .CN, and .CO as it's between .COM and .CN, but .BIZ is so completely different. Not complaining as I've made some great sales, but I would certainly be interested to get an understanding why the extension is so popular in the region?
1. have a good meaning "business"
2. age-old extension
3. Most important thing is super investors love its meaning, and pull .biz up to a higher level

in fact, 5 years ago, investors from English countries bought hundreds of biz from one of my friend which he just bought for some week, then investors in China learned that, they thought English guys will pay for .biz..................

What a magic cycle is !

•••
3 in chinese means missing, low worth.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back