IT.COM

62623.com 5n Chinese Premium domain high bID

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

MoneyLeadz

Established Member
Impact
i bid on 62623.com 5n chinese premium domain in $xxx range but it out bid as crazy biding goes on .i stopped biding it still getting more bids hope some one who own may get more than expected .

Attachments

• premium domains.JPG
    premium domains.JPG
    11.2 KB · Views: 28
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think it was just a big batch of those that dropped together (like hand reg'd by same person many years ago and forgotten???)

But 73615.com also came in the same range @ $4,256 ...

•••
•••
The avg. prive of these 5N numerics is going to keep rising for now. Good time to sell and reinvest if you have doubt about the trend. Remember GD auction prices are like middle man prices. What are the end user prices?

•••
yes
The avg. prive of these 5N numerics is going to keep rising for now. Good time to sell and reinvest if you have doubt about the trend. Remember GD auction prices are like middle man prices. What are the end user prices?
Agreed ..5n and 6n domains as right to invest .because after 4n they have good prices and stats increasing day by day in 5n ,6n .com and .net

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back