NameSilo

62623.com 5n Chinese Premium domain high bID

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

MoneyLeadz

Established Member
Impact
i bid on 62623.com 5n chinese premium domain in $xxx range but it out bid as crazy biding goes on .i stopped biding it still getting more bids hope some one who own may get more than expected .

Attachments

• premium domains.JPG
    premium domains.JPG
    11.2 KB · Views: 28
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
wow. The prices have exploded once again in numerics! 62623.com current Godaddy bid is at $12,472 with 5 days left, and there are an additional 20 or so at 4k plus right now. First the prices dip, and then they triple in a span of two days, go figure.

•••
I know the 6n com investors are thrilled and counting their future coins.

I sold too soon but congrats to those taking advantage of the recent scary 6n sellers, who recently sold cheap.

•••
For 12k the numbers must mean something in pinyin? Or is it the repeat '6262'? Anyone have a clue why this one is so high?

•••
62623 could be just one isolated case. Let's see what average ones bring.

There would be only 990 of this repeating in the beginning pattern, 990 more repeating in the end and another 990 repeating in the beginning and the end. That is total of 2970 out of 100 000 numbers.

And if you factor in that it does not have 0 and 4, the pattern becomes much more rarer.

•••
It's actually not an isolated case. As I mentioned there are approx 20 additional ones at over 4k with a few days left. A short while ago, they were luck to hit 3k. This is a very recent spike effecting many of them.

•••
•••
Damn. I wish I had some. I think I have 1 7n.

•••
@hugegrowth. I'll give it a go.

62623:来爱来爱神>Come to love, come to love God

No, it's probably because the name is very easy to say in Chinese. Very smooth.

•••
I'll say again, here me on this now, there are several above 4k currently with 3+ days left. They were lucky to hit 3k at all over the last two weeks.

I also recently read that $6,500 was the current record for 5n .com.

•••
I'll say again, here me on this now, there are several above 4k currently with 3+ days left. They were lucky to hit 3k at all over the last two weeks.
They'll fade sooner than later. 5N buyers paying thousands, who do not develop, will be sorry.

•••
They'll fade sooner than later. 5N buyers paying thousands, who do not develop, will be sorry.

This isn't about developing brother.

•••
There is a big difference between 4k and 12k, is what I mean. So there must be a reason. Unless all Chip 5N.com start approaching 12k.

•••
This isn't about developing brother.
It's about the fact that this is going to dry up. These prices at this rate of increase just aren't sustainable.

•••
It's not just about the 12k one, it's about the next one being at 5k, and the stack behind it at 4k +. There are 3 days left on the majority of those. Many of those will hit over 6k it would appear. Prices have doubled on those 5n .com's, but it's yet to be seen what is going to happen with 6n .com. Perhaps 5n across the board is where it's all at.

•••
I turned down 6.5k for 88790.com 2 weeks ago. Can I get 12k for it now? 88 is great.

•••
One thing that people are not realizing with 62623.com, is that there are still 5 days left of bidding. It's going to break all records for 5n .com and finish at 15k - 20k. 92552.com will probably hit 7k - 10k.

•••
I turned down 6.5k for 88790.com 2 weeks ago. Can I get 12k for it now? 88 is great.
I would put it on Buy It Now for $15k.

•••
Anyone have a list of the amount of 5N.com ranked by price range on GD? (For Bins)

•••
The only "exploding" sales are the typical expired auctions....

You could put a 10N.com in an expired auction and it will be at $2,000 in the first 24hrs.

Half of the expired auctions are total bull$hit filled with shill bids.

•••
•••
Whilst a 100,000 seems a lot, these are rare birds in the big scheme of things

•••
It is just an exception and most 5N .com worth $××××

•••
•••
I suppose you're right. I was talking in the real world of late, auctions, etc...

You should get in the habit of checking out NameBio ... it's a great tool for checking sales.

http://namebio.com/

In terms of recent "records"... It could maybe get there. But it would be very interesting if that pattern was able to top these recent 5N sales...

77787.com 26,055 USD 2015-10-25
27188.com 20,000 USD 2015-10-25
93000.com 18,000 USD 2015-09-03

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back