IT.COM

60% OFF SUPER Sale! > polur.net < #1 on WHJ & NP● RAVE REVIEWS for 6+ YEARS ●RVSkin

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
30% OFF SUPER Sale! >> polur.net << #1 on WHJ & NP● RAVE REVIEWS for 6+ YEARS ●RVSkin

====================================
:bingo: Homepage:kickass: Why Choose Us:snaphappy: Contact our Departments:talk: CALL US! 1-888-U-GO-CIAN (846-2426) ext.1
====================================

############SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENTS ############​
  • Established in 2004, PolurNET Communications is a registered business name of CIAN Technologies Inc., an emerging leader in online-based solutions. We are known for our redundant network, with tried & tested 99.9% uptime, support of latest software and technology, as well as an attractive and interactive website for ease of use. Check us out today!
  • Our notable corporate clients include:
    -Waldorf=Astoria Hotels, New York
    -Enanta Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
    -Allina Hospitals & Clinics
    -John Giavridis, Inc.
    -City of Cote-St-Luc
    -Dansville Public Library
    -Columbia Basin Networks Inc.
    -McGill University

... and still hundreds more! These customers trust our services and we make sure to suit everyone's needs on a personal basis with our wide range of service offerings. Join and see the difference yourself!
  • One of the ONLY competitively-priced webhosts offering multiple DNS server redundancy AND a fully clustered, global DNS network >> Our nameservers are on different Class C (technically, /24) IP ranges at geographically and topologically dispersed locations, complying with RFC2182 3.1 standards! The clustered/global nameservers ensure that your site is fail-safe thanks to multiple DNS servers

#####################################

PolurNET Communications / polur.net is a registered business name of the Canadian company CIAN Technologies Inc., which is proud to offer a full line of Shared, Reseller, Windows, VPS and dedicated hosting packages. Our offices are located in multiple locations, including Canada, US and India.

Our core SoftLayer datacenter, boasting 3 distinct server locations (Dallas, Washington D.C. and Seattle), as well as BlueSquare (London, England) network servers all boast Quad-Speed Dual Intel Xeon Processors with a 1300Mhz FSB, 4GB+ RAM, RAID5, SA-SCSI hard drives, daily local and remote backups through R1Soft CDP technology, global clustered DNS and more. Enjoy the extreme performance with all new orders!

==============================================

Featured US Datacenter (Seattle, Dallas or Washington, D.C.) :bingo: Specials:

.:: Multi-Domain Shared Hosting Plans ::.

++ BasicPAW LITE SH-156

--> 150 MB Space, 6 GB Bandwidth
--> Excellent for beginners in need of low cost, yet plentiful bandwidth and space
--> cPanel with RVSkin (Multilingual!), Fantastico Deluxe

--> 10 POP3 Email Accounts
--> 2 Additional Full Website Domains & 2 Parked Domains
--> 10 Sub Domains
--> cPanel v11 - Complete with an intuitive interface, helpful wizards and step-by-step instructions.

--> Perl, Native & latest PHP 5.2.14/MySQL 5.1.51 support, with PHP eAccelerator, FastCGI, Zend, IonCube, mod_rewrite and more modules available!
--> FTP Accounts, Cron Jobs, Web Statistics
--> 99.9% Realistic Uptime Guarantee
--> Runs Wordpress, MediaWiki, Joomla, vBulletin, IPB, OScommerce and many other popular scripts!

--> Low # of Sites per Server Ratio!

and much more for only:

Lifetime Price-Locked, LIMITED TIME OFFER $3.89/month or $46.68/year (USD pricing)

Also see our popular BasicPAW SH-2510 for only $4.99/month, StarterPAW SH-3512 and SilverPAW SH-4515, as well as the LITE and PLUS versions of each for even more value at competitive prices!

.:: Multi-Account Reseller Hosting Plans ::.

++ BIZZPaw RS-230

--> 2GB Space, 30 GB Bandwidth
--> Designed for managing multiple domains with individual control panels, without paying for multiple hosting packages
--> cPanel with RVSkin (Multilingual!), WHM, Fantastico Deluxe

--> 30 WHM Accounts
--> Unlimited account features
--> Jailed SSH access on request
--> Latest cPanel/WHM v11 - Complete with an intuitive interface, helpful wizards and step-by-step instructions.

--> Perl, Native & latest PHP 5.2.14/MySQL 5.1.51 support, with PHP eAccelerator, Zend, IonCube, mod_rewrite and more modules available!
--> FTP Accounts, Cron Jobs, Web Statistics
--> 99.9% Realistic Uptime Guarantee
--> Runs Wordpress, MediaWiki, Joomla, vBulletin, IPB, OScommerce and many other popular scripts!

--> Low # of Sites per Server Ratio!

and much more for only:

Lifetime Price-Locked, LIMITED TIME OFFER $10.99/month or $131.88/year (USD)

========================
**UNTIL DECEMBER 15, 2010: Enter rebate code "WHTSALE" during order time, and receive an instant 30% off ANY SHARED OR RESELLER plan on all payment terms for the FIRST MONTH ONLY of your account!

*Applicable on first month of service only. Subsequent months will have regular pricing (above) applied, while yearly/quarterly/semi-annual customers get a one-time discount equivalent to 30% during signup
========================

Also see other popular reseller plans ICEPaw RS-345 for only $13.99/mth, HOTPaw RS-460 and SUPERPaw RS-8150 -- more space, more bandwidth, more fun!

Searching for other types of packages? Our sister companies offer a wide range of hosting packages to suit your programming or space requirements:

=>HostOptima Windows Hosting Plans - Boasting ASP.NET 4.0, IIS7.5, MSSQL 2008R2 on truly clustered servers powered by HSphere

=> ExcellentHost Virtual Private Servers (VPS) - US Datacenter or UK Datacenter

=> ExcellentHost Dedicated Servers - US Datacenter or UK Datacenter

Still wondering about our reputation? Here are several recent Testimonials regarding Polur.NET:
REAL Reviews on Authoritative Discussion Forums and Many Sites! ::
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19,
20, 21, 22, 23

==============

BLOG Review: http://madbadcat.org/wordpress-modsecurity-polurnet/
In recent weeks, i have dealings with other webhosts from Midphase, HostGator, ANHosting and more. A number of my clients that are hosted by a very well-regarded webhost company have been affected by the wordpress database worm. Others' got hijacked for unknown nefarious purposes.

one of my clients hired me to set-up a membership only wordpress site on his server with a smaller webhost i had never heard of. i have NEVER in my life dealt with a more screwy server. wordpress would install in some folder names but not others - the same wordpress theme would run great in the root but crash in /blog folder. a 2 day job became a horrific 8 day install of wordpress. can you imagine?

so this is my love letter to polurnet. i am grateful everyday i chose them as my webhost. their tech support people are courteous and prompt and informative. unlike the tech support for the aforementioned webhosts, polurnet techs have NEVER left me hanging without a solution. their prices are reasonable. the servers are well-maintained. i rarely have outages. i am confident in server security. i can't ask for more than that.

Sarah A., madbadcat.org

A totally different support experience, compared to previous host service. PolurNet has made the transition from Plesk to CPanel painless, and I have yet to pose a question or request that is left unresolved.

Troubleshooting seems to be approached much more professionally - it's not about what 'I' did to create a problem, but instead it's about how to solve the problem and make it all work properly. There are always learning hurdles that must be identified, but unlike my former provider, PolurNet isn't interested in assigning blame. They simply point out what & how to fix it. Sometimes it's something I can do, sometimes it's assistance from them. In either case, I'm nurtured as a customer to learn at my pace while service interruptions are minimized.

Highly recommended.

Michael H., internetpointe.com

I have never had a website or domain name before so this is my first experience, and I must say, a superb one at that! The staff atwww.polurnet.com have been really helpful in helping me learn all the basics and getting me set up. They are very supportive and respond super quick and always have the right answer for what I am looking for. I will/have been recommending them to anyone I know that has a website or doesn't have one currently to go with these guys. They are the absolute best! Thank you for everything PolurNet!!!

-Melissa McCormack, medic-design.com

PolurNET manages to provide excellent (nothing short of impressive) customer service and technical support for a very affordable price.

We've tried a range of both discount and premium hosting providers (such as Hostgator, dot5, IXwebhosting) in the past, but PolurNET represents one of the best values out there without compromising reliability and quality.

Their customer service reps are great to deal with and offer thorough support (not the repeated typical and frustrating canned responses). I especially appreciate the fact that they've been very patient and helpful with issues that they werent even obligated to support (Third party issues).

I recommend PolurNET to anyone who appreciates great customer service and affordable yet uncompromising hosting provider.

-Joe M., cbnetwerks.com

>> S E E M O R E @ webhostingjury.com

==============================

If there is one company you need to trust for all your hosting needs, be sure to check Polur.Net; you'll definitely not be disappointed!

We look forward having you as one of our valued customers! If you have any questions, please call us at 1-888-U-GO-CIAN (846-2426) ext.1, or contact us via one of the methods at our support center, http://support.polurnet.com or email sales[at]polurnet.com

Best Regards,
polur.net Staff

**© 2010 CIAN Technologies Inc., d/b/a PolurNET Communications. All rights reserved. Do not attempt to copy format of this sales thread**

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Common Sales Questions:

1) Do you provide backups?

Yes, we employ R1Soft CDP backups for a consistent daily backups to our remote servers, which is both low on resources and easy to use. In fact, our backup software is directly integrated into cPanel for customers to restore individual files or databases without contacting support.

We also perform full cPanel server backups on a regularly scheduled basis.

2) Why do you offer less space/bandwidth than other providers?

We are different from most hosting companies as we stick to our 100% Anti-Overselling Guarantee and Low Number of Sites-Per-Server Ratio. This ensures the maximum performance and uptime on all our servers, which is the key reason why thousands of customers have been with us for over 6 years and counting.

Tired of downtime, slow servers, or lack of support? You'll see why we work differently at Polur.Net -- you get all the resources you paid for and a completely hassle-free webhosting experience.

3) How easy is it to upgrade?

Our billing system allows for easy upgrades between any shared or reseller plans. Additionally, as your needs expand, we also offer convenient and low-cost VPS and dedicated servers, so you will never need to switch to another host.

4) What payment methods do you accept?

We accept all credit cards (VISA, MasterCard, Amex, Discover), as well as PayPal, mail-in checks and Interac Online

5) Can you transfer my website from my old host?

Depending on what control panel your old host used, we can transfer your website for free, or for a nominal charge. Please contact our sales department to learn more

6) Do you offer uptime guarantees?

We do actively enforce our uptime policies to ensure all-around reliability and response times 24/7. We still have servers with over 99.9% uptime statistics from 2005.

If in the unlikely event we fail to meet our 99.9% guarantee on a certain server, you may be eligible for a partial uptime credit, by contacting our billing department before the end of the month in question, when stats are publicly available on our site. Contact us for further details.

---

For the most value and savings, make sure to place your order today!

•••
Remember, experience and reliability is everything. We have been at NamePros since 2004 and have stellar reviews ever since. Don't trust the fly-by-night hosts who have failed to register their company and pay appropriate corporate taxes. Before choosing any host, ask them how long they have been in business and their government registration number!

================
30% off sale ends in a few days. Don't miss out! Use coupon code WHTSALE during checkout
================

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back