Dynadot

60% OFF MEGA SALE! PREMIUM US/UK Hosting-No Overselling || Rave Reviews 5+ Years

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
:gn: Homepage:bingo: Why Choose Us:wave: Contact our Departments:talk: CALL US! 1-888-U-GO-CIAN (846-2426) ext.2
====================================

• Our notable corporate clients include:
    -Hilton Waldorf=Astoria Hotels, New York
    -Enanta Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
    -Allina Hospitals & Clinics
    -John Giavridis, Inc.
    -City of Cote-St-Luc (Quebec)
    -Dansville, NY Public Library
    -Columbia Basin Networks Inc.
    -McGill University

... and still hundreds more! These customers trust our services and we make sure to suit everyone's needs on a personal basis with our wide range of service offerings. Join and see the difference yourself!

#####################################

ExcellentHost Enterprises (ExcellentHost.com) is a registered business name of the Canadian company CIAN Technologies Inc.. We are proud to offer a full selection of enterprise-class services including Shared, Reseller, Windows, VPS and dedicated hosting packages. Our offices are located in Canada and US.

Our servers boast Quad Processor Intel Xeon with fast 15K RPM SCSI hard drives, RAID-10, free daily remote backups, free migration assistance and more. Enjoy our newly upgraded and non-oversold space and bandwidth plans for 2011, with extreme performance and reliability.

#####################################

Featured US Datacenter (Choice of Seattle, Dallas or Washington, D.C.) :santa: Specials:

.:: Multi-Domain Shared Hosting Plans ::.

++ SimpliPRO ES-2

--> 1 GB RAID-10 Protected Space, 25 GB Premium Bandwidth
--> Excellent for beginners in need of low cost, yet plentiful bandwidth and space
--> cPanel 11 with RVSkin (Multilingual), Fantastico Deluxe

--> 20 IMAP/POP Email Accounts
--> 4 Additional Full Website Domains & 4 Parked Domains
--> 5 MySQL Databases
--> R1Soft CDP Daily Remote Backups with versioning, plus daily Local Full Backups

--> Perl, Python, Native & latest PHP 5.3.6/MySQL 5.1.x support, with PHP eAccelerator, FastCGI, Zend, IonCube, mod_rewrite and more modules available!
--> FTP Accounts, Cron Jobs, Web Statistics
--> 99.9% Realistic Uptime Guarantee
--> SSH Access Available on Request (with ID)
--> Runs Wordpress, MediaWiki, Joomla, vBulletin, IPB, OScommerce and many other popular scripts!

--> Guaranteed 100% No Overselling and Low # of Sites per Server Ratio!

and so much more!

.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.

Lifetime Price-Locked, NO FORCED CONTRACT only $2.40 with coupon! [Pay in USD or CAD!]

Also see our popular SimpliLITE ES-1 first month at only $1.59, PrimePRO ES-4 with 3GB space and 60GB bandwidth as low as $3.99, as well as our ultimate all-inclusive shared hosting package, ExcellencePRO ES-6, which boasts a whopping 6GB space and 100GB premium Tier 1 bandwidth at a competitive price!

==============================================

Featured UK Datacenter (London, England) :santa: Specials:

.:: Multi-Domain UK Shared Hosting Plans ::.

++ Prime ESK-3

--> 3 GB RAID-10 Protected Space, 50 GB Premium Bandwidth
--> Generous amount of 100% non-oversold resources at a low price!
--> cPanel 11 with RVSkin (Multilingual!), Fantastico Deluxe

--> 30 IMAP/POP Email Accounts
--> 5 Additional Full Website Domains & 5 Parked Domains
--> 10 MySQL Databases
--> R1Soft CDP Daily Remote Backups with versioning & Local Full Backups

--> Perl, Python, Native & latest PHP 5.3.6/MySQL 5.1.x support, with PHP eAccelerator, FastCGI, Zend, IonCube, mod_rewrite and more modules available!
--> FTP Accounts, Cron Jobs, Web Statistics
--> 99.9% Realistic Uptime Guarantee
--> SSH Access Available on Request (with ID)
--> Runs Wordpress, MediaWiki, Joomla, vBulletin, IPB, OScommerce and many other popular scripts!

--> Guaranteed 100% No Overselling and Low # of Sites per Server Ratio!

and so much more!

Lifetime Price-Locked, NO FORCED CONTRACT only $3.19 with coupon! [Pay in USD or CAD!]

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
,-(_)-(_)-(_)-(_)-(_)-(_)-(_)-(_)-(_)-(_)-(_)-(_)-(_)-(_)-(_)-(_)
`-' `-' `-' `-' `-' `-' `-' `-' `-' `-' `-' `-' `-' `-' `-' `-'

**UNTIL DECEMBER 21, 2011: Enter rebate code "HOLIDAY60" during order time, and receive an instant 60% off ANY SHARED, RESELLER, VPS or HYBRID plan for the FIRST MONTH of service for your account!

*Applicable on first month of service only.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
,-(_)-(_)-(_)-(_)-(_)-(_)-(_)-(_)-(_)-(_)-(_)-(_)-(_)-(_)-(_)-(_)
`-' `-' `-' `-' `-' `-' `-' `-' `-' `-' `-' `-' `-' `-' `-' `-'

Searching for other types of webhosting packages? See any of the following for a detailed description of our service offerings:

=> Reseller Hosting Packages - US Datacenter or UK Datacenter

=>Windows VPS - Canadian Datacenter

=> Virtual Private Servers (VPS) - US Datacenter or UK Datacenter

=> Dedicated Servers - US Datacenter or UK Datacenter

==============================================

Still wondering about our reputation? Here are several recent Testimonials from our sister company, PolurNET.com:
REAL Reviews on Authoritative Discussion Forums and Many Sites! ::
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19,
20, 21, 22, 23

==============

I've been a client of ExcellentHost for 4 years. I originally upgraded from PolurNet when I moved from shared to VPS and later to dedicated server at ExcellentHost as my site grew.

My experience with ExcellentHost has been positive and I rarely contact them regarding a technical problem, but when I do they offer full support, even if the problem is entirely of my own making.

They are professional, courteous, and always prompt in their replies. The uptime has been phenomenal, I never experienced any downtime in my 4 years of having an account.

- Diego B., socialdot.com

During the six years I've been creating and maintaining websites, I've use about seven different hosting companies - from expensive to discount hosts. None of them have matched the quality of service I've received from ExcellentHost. Their support staff are friendly, knowledgeable, respectful and eager to solve any problems I run into. And they're willing to go the extra mile to make my job easier, including transferring sites from other hosts for new accounts. I feel ExcellentHost has an unbeatable combination of reliability, reasonable prices, and great support. When people ask me to recommend a hosting company, I send them to Excellenthost.

- Charles N., infobizhost.com

==============================

If there is one company you need to trust for all your hosting needs, be sure to check ExcellentHost; you'll definitely be impressed that we go the extra mile to earn your trust!

We look forward having you as one of our valued customers! If you have any questions, please call us at 1-888-U-GO-CIAN (846-2426) ext.2, or contact us via one of the methods at our support center, http://support.excellenthost.com or email sales[at]excellenthost.com

Warm Regards,
ExcellentHost Enterprises Staff

**© 2011 CIAN Technologies Inc., d/b/a ExcellentHost Enterprises. All rights reserved. Do not attempt to copy format of this sales thread**

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back