Not open for further replies.

viceroy33

Established Member
Impact
Hey guys,

Please appraise:

fatsj.com
fatsjw.com

First thing that sprang to mind was "Fat Social Justice" and "Fat Social Justice Warrior". Could also be Fat South Jersey I suppose :)

Let me know what you think!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The names doesnot sound immediately intuitive. End user pricing may take a hit due to this reason.
I would suggest experienced members to share thoughts.

•••
Do you see a company building a website on this? What would the purpose of the website be and how would it generate money/traffic?

These are things you should think of before registering a domain. I can’t see why anyone would build any kind of site/business around “Fat SJW”, that would wipe out multiple categories of consumers/fans just by having that name.

Get your money back if you can on both, they are not worth anything

•••
Do you see a company building a website on this? What would the purpose of the website be and how would it generate money/traffic?

These are things you should think of before registering a domain. I can’t see why anyone would build any kind of site/business around “Fat SJW”, that would wipe out multiple categories of consumers/fans just by having that name.

Get your money back if you can on both, they are not worth anything

They were kind of a long shot and as I'm just experimenting in the early stages of domaining, I'm very glad for the feedback. Thank you!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back