IT.COM

domain Please Apparaise and Suggest Possible Use of VirtualTramp.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
VirtualTramp.com

what does it invoke in your mind? Travel blog? Travel social blog network? Blog on interesting stuff I've stumbled upon on the Internet? Different ideas anyone? Please advise and appraise.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Travel was definitely NOT the first thing that came to mind when I saw your domain. I thought something closer to the urban dictionary description of tramp, but that may just be me.

•••

Sorry, but its connotation is too negative, and very few start-ups would build a business on such a term.

I suppose you could develop a forum or blog, but you would draw the lowest common denominator: trolls, pervs, and general creeps.

•••
Travel was definitely NOT the first thing that came to mind when I saw your domain. I thought something closer to the urban dictionary description of tramp, but that may just be me.

Man, I moved from the USA years away and now i forgot English :). Dropping the domain.

•••
I don't think "tramp" has been used to describe broke travellers since the 1940's. Even to describe a certain kind of woman, it sounds a bit dated - like something an older woman might say.

Why don't you try "hobo?" That's dated, too, but it has a nice sound and there's no confusion there.

•••
I had in mind super tramp from the Back into the Wild movie :(

•••
It's a perfect name for the XXX business

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back