Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

I found a Dockable box script and FadeAnything technique

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

leusmith

Established Member
Impact
1
Hey guys.....
I found something interesting.....

I was just looking into the wordpress code and found that the posting page uses a script to display dockable boxes........

The script is from brothercake.com .....
and I also found another script that wordpress uses to display error messages and success messages....
This one is called FAT Technique... FAT stands for Fade Anything Technoque.
Unfortunately the site to which the copyright is attributed to is down(when I checked). But if I find it anywhere I will definitely get back and post it here.

I'll will be back
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back