opinion £5000 pound Offer-for a .co

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Ariff BD

Top Member
Impact
Hi,
I have received an offer of 5000 Uk pound for U r e a .co

But I think it is a huge industry & I should wait for it. I am also doing outbound many.

Should I push hard more 50 k?

What is your opinion?

The domain is expiring this July 19 & I am going to renew it for a year definitely.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'd sell this quick, you may never get another offer like this on a .CO name.

•••
Are you certain he understands you are selling a .co and not the .com?

this appears more common than many think.
i recently had somoene offer me 12k first offr
for .ca handreg
when i accepted
he said he made error thinking it was .com
and went down to 4k.
which i also accepted without counter
the deal was successful

this is why it is best to always accept a price as long as u are happy with it.
counteroffers always create doubts with buyer... looking elsewhere for a name etc...
imo its especialy not worth it if u wil counter just a bit.. as somoene here mentioned.

if your happy with the offer, and roi is good, take it.

Last edited:
•••
Screenshot_20200712_165812.jpg

when did you get the offer? whereas a few days ago it was listed at $499

•••
.co that sell for 50k are not like this

take 5
or u may get 0

•••
That is a great idea indeed.
No it appears not that popular that you get the option of asking more for doing this fact is another xxxx offer may never come close and post results.

•••
@Ariff BD
Accept to avoid Stories that touch!
IMG_20200715_054742.jpg

•••
... it can take a few days for Dofo to update pricing.....

Takes few days to update price? well that's bad if someone made an offer in other place and you can't take it down immediately in Dofo.

A quick note: We daily update the prices that come from our partners. If anything changed at the partner, it takes at most 24 hours to update at Dofo. Thanks. (y) @NickB - @Jimmysun

Last edited:
•••
Takes few days to update price? well that's bad if someone made an offer in other place and you can't take it down immediately in Dofo.
Mostly it takes me few days or weeks even months to survey when I buy domain for end user price, will you offer $5000 if you see a week ago was $499?
I was not defending Dofo - agree it is pretty poor.

Just trying to stop any potential insinuations on the OP's offer.....

•••
thanks for the advice but my one is not just a brandable. It is a exact match like phone.co computer.co pizza.co shirt.co..
Is Urea as strong as Phone, computer or pizza? That's the question.

Regards

•••
You should take the money and invest in better domains....rinse and repeat. That's the best way to improve your portfolio.

•••
Sell and reinvest into stable/promising domain assets like LLLL.com

or one or two great one word domains that are not .co

Last edited:
•••

co kept same 20-30$ renewals for all names
including prem

so at least thats good for us

but its bad they made 90% of co names worth owning premium.

stil.. on the other hand.. even a lot of names not really worth owning... can still sell in co!
as can often be seen on sale thread etc,,,,,
its really an amazing extension for domainers.. like io...

Last edited:
•••
Hi,
I have received an offer of 5000 Uk pound for U r e a .co

But I think it is a huge industry & I should wait for it. I am also doing outbound many.

Should I push hard more 50 k?

What is your opinion?

The domain is expiring this July 19 & I am going to renew it for a year definitely.
Take it and run .

•••
5k ain't bad for a piss product's .co, is it now? ))

•••
Take the money now before it is too late. You are lucky you brought this here. TAKE THE MONEY...

•••
That is a very generous offer, considering that you reached out first, it’s a .CO and the pandemic. I would take it and run.

•••
@Ariff BD

your first mistake was disclose the domain
before transaction closed.

I see it on “borrowed time” have my suspicions accept asap; let us know

Last edited:
•••
If it was me, I would accept the offer.

•••
•••
I think it is now ranked in search engines and get ready for your much lower offer as wasn't handled right away.

•••
Show attachment 160942
when did you get the offer? whereas a few days ago it was listed at $499
I have this guy on ignore but to be fair it can take a few days for Dofo to update pricing.....

When you click buy now on Dofo (Afternic option) for this name it shows an empty shopping cart...

Maybe the offer came via Sedo as it is listed there to.....

Last edited:
•••
I have this guy on ignore but to be fair it can take a few days for Dofo to update pricing.....

When you click buy now on Dofo (Afternic option) for this name it shows an empty shopping cart...

Maybe the offer came via Sedo as it is listed there to.....
Mostly it takes me few days or weeks even months to survey when I buy domain for end user price, will you offer $5000 if you see a week ago was $499?

•••
I was not defending Dofo - agree it is pretty poor.

Just trying to stop any potential insinuations on the OP's offer.....
That's ok, you are good.
I love Dofo reports.
Sometimes I feel life is short, the worst part for me is not being myself, I am not talking about insulting people( especially in a harsh way) but just speaking out my point of views, if you are successful and famous in public you will face crazy judgements in front of you everyday, I couldn't imagine that how strong heart that needs to be equipped, but there is no such good things if no bad things exist.

•••

He is end user ceo, of a european company of 200 worker in Europe. He does not know dofo.

•••
Has it turned into the appraisal scam yet this is a burn't deal if it was ever real.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back