IT.COM

5 descriptive domains for sale!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 5 domains for sale on godaddy, & eBay as well as other auction sites. You can check them out on there to see the prices if you want, or you can respond to me personally with an offer. The prices are basically $500 a piece, but I'm willing to adjust to serious offers. The domains are:
interiorwebsitedesign.com
datingwomenover40.com
cantfindadate.com
copperpipeplumbing.com
tradingofcommodities.com

I'm looking forward to any, & all responses. Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sorry, but cantfindadate.com has been removed from the list. Great news though! The seling price has been reduced from $500 to $50 a piece on the others. Time to get rid of them.

•••
Interiorwebsitedesign.com has been removed from the list. The others are still for sale. I'm also offering a bulk price of $100 for all 3. So that's buy 2, get 1 free!

•••
•••
I've recently been taught how to fully monetize domains. I monetized 2 on the list already, & I am well on my way to making AT LEAST $500 a month per domain. I'm still offering the other 3 at $50 each, or $100 for all 3. If they're not scooped up soon, I'm definitely keeping them for myself

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back