Dynadot

4N.in (without 0 and 4) & 5N.in (888 combination 60% gone)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Branded Domains

Be YouTop Member
Impact
Are .in next target by Chinese investors???
Most of the 4N.in premium letters gone 5N.in are in registration mode....

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
In fact, they already targeted .in extension. They registered all NNN.co.in (including 0 and 4), all NNNN.in (including 0 and 4), and are registering good patterns in 5N.in currently.

•••
When u check whois u see most of
In fact, they already targeted .in extension. They registered all NNN.co.in (including 0 and 4), all NNNN.in (including 0 and 4), and are registering good patterns in 5N.in currently.
yes...ITS high time we can catch some..still good 5N.in still there...

•••
just checked...5N 888 combination are already gone(without 0 & 4)

•••
Yes...they are all gone before we even realised.... I only took one domain 88123.in.
There are lot more patterns/palindromes available in two consecutive numbers... Choose wisely... ;)

•••
I just checked..few domains available b4 30mins ...now gone..

•••
Only 64888.info Available..
nnnnn.jpg

Attachments

• nnnnn.jpg
    nnnnn.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 50
•••
do you guys use any tool to check which combination of domains are available??

Please share, i do it manually.

•••
do you guys use any tool to check which combination of domains are available??

Please share, i do it manually.
this screenshot was sent by my Chinese friend on fb today to show the NNNNN registration..I am also asking the same question but no reply by anyone:'(

•••
•••
There are quite a few bulk availability checkers out there. The software in my signature includes one which supports a variety of extensions, like IN.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Registered just now

•••
still a long time to go for resale market for 5N.in IMO

But I am always rooting for the industry!

•••
better to catch good one early.coz latter all available for high price tag

•••
still a long time to go for resale market for 5N.in IMO

But I am always rooting for the industry!
future investment

•••
•••

very ineteresting information. I was concentrated on .com and .net extensions only.
Will check 5N.in.
What price would you reccomend to buy for 5N.in ?

thanks a lot.

•••
However I think in extension is not secure. There are so many extensions which are not secure as .com and .net.
What do you think about the security issue?

•••
However I think in extension is not secure. There are so many extensions which are not secure as .com and .net.
What do you think about the security issue?
Why do you believe .IN is not "secure"? If you cant give us evidence of that then we can only assume it is secure. All extensions aspire for security, if not they wont succeed and .In is no different.

•••
This is absolutely crazy and only madness.
People rushing headlong to now even register 5N.in and 5N.pro, even when TOP PREMIUM KEYWORDS can be had in .IN for $50.
What are the chinese going to do with so much supply !!? It's not like their population has grown over by 10 times overnight !!

I seriously doubt a great Market manipulation by some chinese with deep pockets. Probably they want to offload their 4N 5N in dot TOM/DICK/HARRY extensions and just building a market for it first :)

•••
This is absolutely crazy and only madness.
People rushing headlong to now even register 5N.in and 5N.pro, even when TOP PREMIUM KEYWORDS can be had in .IN for $50.
What are the chinese going to do with so much supply !!? It's not like their population has grown over by 10 times overnight !!

I seriously doubt a great Market manipulation by some chinese with deep pockets. Probably they want to offload their 4N 5N in dot TOM/DICK/HARRY extensions and just building a market for it first :)
Can you please show me where are the premium keywords available for $50 lol ?

•••
Can you please show me where are the premium keywords available for $50 lol ?

Oh, you will find many here itself. Just use Google to search Namepros.com :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back