NameSilo

.com 4G.COM Sold for ?

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

cocaseco

Top Member
Impact
1,354
I hear it sold today, and of course the price tag was well beyond my budget, but I am curious if anyone knows?
 
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Looks like it was listed for sale on March 5, 2015 by DomainMedia (archive).

I haven't seen anything about the sale price yet. Where did you hear it sold?
 
0
•••
LinkedIn contact who works at/for brokerage.
 
0
•••
It must be a whole lot, Great name
 
0
•••
Buyer is a Chinese Investor. Value not disclosed.
 
0
•••
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back