NameSilo

406.com

Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi,

Did anyone notice that 406.com deleted yesterday? It went to Buydomains.com. They already have it listed on Afternic.com for sale. I wonder how they got it? Seems like it would have been one of those domains that went to Pool.com, Snapnames.com, Namewinner.com, or Enom.com for drop auction first.

Showcase :|

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Interesting that 406.com is being brought up. I recieved an email from [email protected] SellingDomains.com stating: You have been outbid for 406.com
This domain has been removed from your account
I can't remember when I made a bid on this or from what acct. Maybe it was something I did a long time ago w/ DropWizard, a B/O service I haven't had much luck w/. :?

•••
Buydomains.com is big bucks and im sure they run their own scripts to catch the market, they are insiders on this game and know the latest techs in catching good names

•••
I had a backorder on it at Pool, but... :'(

•••
I think your probably right about BuyDomains being able to catch really good domains using their technologies or whatever.

•••
I wonder who let that beauty go. If any of the above grabbed it, I doubt I would even be close to the final price.

•••
Yeah, no one should have let it go. Nice nice domain.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back