S-B

Account Closed
Impact
Hello everyone,

Type of Contest : 404 Page
Prize : $50
Contest End Date & Time : July 8th @ 12PM EST
Size Requirements : n/a
Color Requirements : See PTSD.org for color scheme.

I am looking for a creative but professional 404 page for PTSD.org.

PTSD is an acronym for post-traumatic stress disorder. If you are unfamiliar with the condition please Google it. :)

I look forward to seeing your submissions!

Thanks,
Shane

Edit: Should be more than the standard "page not found." Something funny would be great!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sans-titre-1.png

•••
•••
•••

Thanks for your submission. I do like the use of all 3 colors. However, I am not feeling the cutouts or the deformed icon. As I mentioned above, I would also like something a little more creative than page "not found."

•••
I thought about it and got the idea of using clouds, because they're so relaxing, light, fluffy and peaceful - great for people who are experiencing PTSD.

The actual text can be changed of course. Please let me know if it wasn't a good idea to use the term AWOL. I thought it would be a cute military joke, but not sure if it's appropriate.

I could also have it say "Please get in touch via our contact page if you can't find what you're looking for."

Note: I made the color and gradient of the clouds similar to the lower part of your theme.

clouds .jpg

•••
I thought about it and got the idea of using clouds, because they're so relaxing, light, fluffy and peaceful - great for people who are experiencing PTSD.

The actual text can be changed of course. Please let me know if it wasn't a good idea to use the term AWOL. I thought it would be a cute military joke, but not sure if it's appropriate.

Thanks!

Show attachment 13770

Hah! When I started this I was wondering if someone would use the term. I think it's funny and a smart choice. I do like the cloud (that does not mean everyone should submit a cloud) but I don't like the text that's contained within the cloud. Something looks a bit off. I also am not a fan with the 404: The page... I don't think the general user cares if it's a 404. Maybe I'm wrong. I'd love to see if you could improve the design.

This is my favorite so far. :)

•••
Hah! When I started this I was wondering if someone would use the term. I think it's funny and a smart choice. I do like the cloud (that does not mean everyone should submit a cloud) but I don't like the text that's contained within the cloud. Something looks a bit off. I also am not a fan with the 404: The page... I don't think the general user cares if it's a 404. Maybe I'm wrong. I'd love to see if you could improve the design.

This is my favorite so far. :)

I'm on it!

•••
Yeah, I was thinking either AWOL or Missing In Action (MIA)
If you prefer MIA more than AWOL let me know and I can switch it out in my next submission. Thanks!

•••
Yeah, I was thinking either AWOL or Missing In Action (MIA)
If you prefer MIA more than AWOL let me know and I can switch it out in my next submission. Thanks!

Hmm. MIA is good too. I actually forgot about that acronym. I'm not sure which would be best though. Let me think about it. :)

•••
•••
•••
If you have any more suggestions about the text please let me know. Thanks

clouds v5 .jpg

•••
I thought MIA could be too much for for some people with PTSD....so I stuck with AWOL...although, I'm not completely sure what the difference is, I imagine someone missing in the field of war being MIA.

•••
•••
•••
•••
My tries :

mbE4uQm.jpg

yuhxyFg.jpg

Thanks,
Sobi,

This is exactly what I'm looking for. It's quirky/offbeat and unique. Great job!

•••
•••
•••
•••
Thanks for your submission, Compassion. I smiled when I saw that. Seems to fit your personality well. :D

I'm still feeling @Sobi the most though. I like how random but fitting it is.

Aww, I'm determined to win,
back to the drawing board.

•••
•••
•••
Just a heads up: Whilst we don't allow clipart/stock in a Logo/TM in compliance with original designers rights/licenses, These same original designers do allow usage of their works in non-TM/non-logo works as long as the user of said work does not try to claim rights to it.

With that said, it is important to note that while some of the designers may be using clipart within the license agreements of the original designers, the Contest Holder must be aware that they can not claim any rights to said work.

Thanks for understanding,

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back