Dynadot

discuss 4 letters domains buy or sell

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Zala pratipalsinh

Established Member
Impact
hello everyone
should buy a 4 letters domains or not,, example.OXKO. ,HYGD. Extension .com THIS TYPE
There may be a sale in the market or not

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yup. Buy.

Their value very low right now imo

Last edited:
•••
•••
Buy low, sell high. If and when possible.

•••
•••
My personal opinion...

A lot of people are going to be left holding a lot of LLLL names they can't get rid of.

•••
•••
I have been watching Namapros 4 Letters domains for days now.

•••
If they are of good quality or you see use for a specific type of 4L domain, now would be a good time to buy.

•••
hello everyone
should buy a 4 letters domains or not,, example.OXKO. ,HYGD. Extension .com THIS TYPE
There may be a sale in the market or not

where do you find hygd.com on sale ?

•••
This is not my domain Sir I have written for Shirley Examples i don't know

•••
Where can I buy these 4 letter domains.please answer guys

•••
•••
•••
•••
im beginers so i want buy 6 to 20 usd dollers here i see 4 letters domain name starting 150USD what can i do sir please help

•••
No such website can be purchased at a cheaper price from it....

•••
im beginers so i want buy 6 to 20 usd dollers here i see 4 letters domain name starting 150USD what can i do sir please help
The best you would be able to do is 1. Contact an owner of a neglected 4 Letter domain name from someone who is not a domainer for example this domain name nktp.com was not owned by a domainer. 2. Try to snatch away one 4L domain name from a dropping catching service. I was able to do this one with another type of a domain name but I'm not sure if this would work with a 4L.
The reason why 4L start so high now, is because I believe sometime around 2013 all of the 456,976 combos were registered.

Last edited:
•••
4 letters are available at a very high rate.
Someone tell me how I can buy at a cheaper price....
anywebsite?
One thing you must understand is that not all 4-letter domains are equal.
For example, cars/com will cost millions of dollars while jzqk/com - a random 4-letter with non-premium western alphabets - may cost less than $100. So once you can discern the difference(s), it'll be easy to place value.
Answering your question, I think one of the places you can acquire 4-letter domains at rock-bottom prices is here on NamePros. Elsewhere, someone has cited eBay as well.

•••
Thank you sir i will try this 2 methods to buy 4 letters domain names .....

•••
One thing you must understand is that not all 4-letter domains are equal.
For example, cars/com will cost millions of dollars while jzqk/com - a random 4-letter with non-premium western alphabets - may cost less than $100. So once you can discern the difference(s), it'll be easy to place value.
Answering your question, I think one of the places you can acquire 4-letter domains at rock-bottom prices is here on NamePros. Elsewhere, someone has cited eBay as well.
I agree. NamePros may be out of the price range he is looking for but the prices here can't be beat.

•••
•••
•••
You are never going to get 4 letters for the ridiculously low prices you suggested. Try to get other kinds of names.

•••
You are never going to get 4 letters for the ridiculously low prices you suggested. Try to get other kinds of names.
Which domains.please suggest..

•••
Back