Dynadot

$4.99 .COM registration at Directnic (October, 2022)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

aelko

.COM promos at tldes.comTop Member
Impact
$0.18 ICANN fee not included.

1664596895908.png

---------------------------------------

Update.
I asked their support about the limits, their answer is:

Thank you for contacting Directnic customer support. I'll be happy to advise about our current .COM promo. Each customer can register up to 10 domains at that special price.

Sincerely,

Ian

Directnic Support

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Limited to one domain per customer.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
not sure, only see banner ....

Their support said that the limit is 10 per user.
They have an old banner. For some reason they haven't updated it for years.

•••
Unfotunately 5$ to enable whois privacy :(

•••
When I check out dotcom pricing it says "Limited to one domain per customer". Too bad.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I regged one crappy .com for $4.99

couple weeks back

thanks OP

Last edited:
•••
•••
only the bad is they do not offer expidite transfer in directnic, so wait 5 days if domain expire then it will be remain down for 5 days till transfer complete.

•••
•••
My first bug, years in this domain never see like that...

The story :
Account created, with new domain name , payment---- all ok,

at first visite I see that :
There a auto redirect to this link,

mydomainname.com"""""/page/bouncy.php?&bpae=GbhOd60molx7j3N1NAv5zGj022kJZ8MyGdY2usT1Y%2FgaCfhLAL9DqfcccMcHEwdTPU2oyAdLpFtHNP%2FkOFMFQBwjE%2BYkdLHXjiujZ0BcNyaE%2F39hP%2FW7YQyThXvsAjKMTS6%2FL9vtyTxYQIs1hP9hNV9bw83FN8JqLlZU6GJNmP3VjvHC1yHFdQyeWMfIRHLq433fPGqdF%2FptgUHwUsyzlbcbH3fnOjWW6ktVFCmD5FInTfj9bcRy36rsnz%2FlP0QBoDcdVJ4Zh%2BXHcj1qs6ducZQM446ZUEvr%2FJz9x6sX19JypNxeOf1Ji52KdCmowVFZWTj1tUe07yR8jP3sZOjsovo53iHu8nnGrKodhJKjiDrmyEj2KNP4gJUmHjQ%2Frp1tObLXLA%3D%3D&redirectType=js&inIframe=false&inPopUp=false

what I can do now, so I thought possible there problem with their default page , so change name server to cloudflare , with static page html in my web server, and wait .... but at end there no change.

Here I contact support , I told the problem, and the support tell me problem you change nameserver to cloudflare .....

OK support lets come back to default config with yours nameserver and default ip....

so after that, support tell me there in contract term 48h, :oops:

I tell him, I see 24/48 ... ok I will wait , thanks (what can i do :sneaky:

But when I see it (24/48) , I thought it was just from the past (like good practice :woot:) not true in 2022

I hope just after 48 will be there a good news,

At This moment more than 10 hours , probem still there.
All that to save 3$ this stupide from me, bad Test , work in this domain must wait 48h .....in good condition

So if you want become crazy, buy more than one

Last edited:
•••
•••
Thanks for the info! It still shows $4.99 for .com and $5.99 for .net.

•••
Do they have free push to another DirectNic account holder? without complications/conditions

Last edited:
•••
i see the promotion still on and limited per account 10 domains

•••
its over.

now i cant see discount.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back