1664859617140.png

Sale ends October 12, midnight ET
$0.18 ICANN fee not included.

Transfer:
1664860487898.png

Promo code: BDAYTRANSFER22
Limit: 100 per customer

Renewal:
Renewals offers starting at 12:00 AM ET on October 11, through 11:59 PM ET on October 12, 2022.

Registration
Promo code is not required, no limits. See prices on their website:
https://www.namecheap.com/domains/domain-name-search/

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
https://www.namecheap.com/promos/company-birthday-offers-anniversary-deals/

Show attachment 224344
Sale ends October 12, midnight ET
$0.18 ICANN fee not included.

Transfer:
Show attachment 224345

Promo code: BDAYTRANSFER22
Limit: 100 per customer

Renewal:
Renewals offers starting at 12:00 AM ET on October 11, through 11:59 PM ET on October 12, 2022.

Registration
Promo code is not required, no limits. See prices on their website:
https://www.namecheap.com/domains/domain-name-search/
Nice to see that they dropped the .com transfer price again for this promo. Thanks for the update, as always!

•••
The very interesting part of this sale is the first time I'm seeing the renewals having a special "2 day" discount with the last two days of the promo, ending on October 12th.

Even if it is only 15% off renewal, it's a good start.

Last edited:
•••
Domain renewal promo has started:
Code: BDAYHOSTING22 (15% off)
Offers end 11:59 PM ET on October 12, 2022

Namecheap also has another promo code (20% off) that should work for domain renewals: COUPONFCNC
For com. net, org, io ... about 40 extensions.

This promo code also works for domain registration and renewal. And I can check this.

But I can't check if this promo code works for renewal.

If you have domains on Namecheap. Can you try applying COUPONFCNC to see if it works for renewal now?

•••
Namecheap also has another promo code (20% off) that should work for domain renewals: COUPONFCNC
For com. net, org, io ... about 40 extensions.

This promo code also works for domain registration and renewal. And I can check this.

But I can't check if this promo code works for renewal.

If you have domains on Namecheap. Can you try applying COUPONFCNC to see if it works for renewal now?
Thanks for the update! Any idea when the COUPONFCNC will expire?

•••
Thanks for the update! Any idea when the COUPONFCNC will expire?

I dont know. The code COUPONFCNC has been around for several years. And before him there was another code that acted approximately the same. So even if it expires in the near future, a new similar one may appear.

•••
I received this error : ERROR: This coupon has expired or has already been applied to your account(s). Unable to apply coupon code. Coupon code has already expired.

I only did one transfer with the coupon then it gave this error in the second try
I think it's limited to 1 per customer

•••
I received this error : ERROR: This coupon has expired or has already been applied to your account(s). Unable to apply coupon code. Coupon code has already expired.

I only did one transfer with the coupon then it gave this error in the second try
Sounds like the website would do best to clarify that stipulation.

•••

Maybe it was some kind of bug. Try again and pay attention to the spaces. There should be no spaces when you enter a promo code.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Hello,

The Code "COUPONFCNC " doesn't work anymore for me, any one to confirm?

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back