Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

domainscoop

Account Closed
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Worth to develop for sure. Good luck.

•••
Well with the recent surge in 3D movies/Televisions/Game Consoles etc I would put this name in the $x,xxx range easily once developed this name could be a great earner. I could see a simple affiliate program setup through amazon making a few $k a month.

Good luck with the name

Blake

•••
This can be considered as a great domain!

•••
Great domain I agree, I would guess it is worth around $5.000/$10.000 the domain alone.

•••
price drop :imho:

Last edited:
•••
At least low $xx,xxx surely. Nice name! :)

•••
It would be worth more if you removed the current content, imho.

Worth less than the flippa reserve.

•••
I wouldn't sell this for anything less than $100,000. If they have $xx,xxx to drop, they have $xxx,xxx ... point blank.

•••
I wouldn't sell this for anything less than $100,000. If they have $xx,xxx to drop, they have $xxx,xxx ... point blank.

If they have low $xxx,xxx then surely they have mid $xxx,xxx? And if they have that.. shoot, may as well ask for a cool million. If you're not going to sell it anyway, you may as well price it high.

•••
Thank You Guys! I have developed it. Currently, we are doing the movie reviews. So that it ranks higher on the google for 3d movies terms.

All the input people, will be REPPED!

Thanks.

•••
Great name. Could easily fetch for low XXXX. Try to reach end users or try to apply for Sedo Great Domain auction or similar type auctions

•••
If you are going to sell this name for low $x,xxx please contact me, I will even cover Escrow. ;)

:wave:

•••
Great name ! this name is a great investement and i know a lot of people that'll pay 10k happily to get this name.

•••
Good name.. I love to watch 3d movie as well.. $xx,xxx imho :tu: :imho: :xf.love:

•••
Well lets see,
It all depends on who you go after.
Here is who I would go after,

Big studios
Producers ie: James Cameron
Directors
Marvel comics
DC Comics
Theater chain IMAX
Disney
Industrial Light & Magic

Rental companies like Netflix
Computer companies lie Apple ie: Pixar

If you have trouble getting through to them then you might need to consider talking to an agency to represent you like CAA, they make million dollar deals everyday with Hollywood.

And then do not set a price at first, get them to ask you how much.

Personally I would ask $250k and settle no lower then $100k

Good luck :)

Last edited:
•••
Thank you guys for much appreciated response. Keep it coming :)

•••
Now that there is one good domain. Now days with the increasing trend in 3D movies, i am sure you will get a lot of buyers for your domain. Would like to ask few questions to you.

Are you willing to sell it ?
Did you got any good offers from buyers ?

•••
Now that there is one good domain. Now days with the increasing trend in 3D movies, i am sure you will get a lot of buyers for your domain. Would like to ask few questions to you.

Are you willing to sell it ?
Did you got any good offers from buyers ?

Am willing to sell it, YES.
The highest has been 16k.

Thanks

•••
Am willing to sell it, YES.
The highest has been 16k.

Thanks

Are you just relying on them coming to you and/or a broker or are you going after an end user yourself?

•••
Are you just relying on them coming to you and/or a broker or are you going after an end user yourself?

whats the best way to do it? hire what brokers?

•••

I believe lennco is referring to how you have received your offers.

Did your retain a broker for the name?

Did you make the initial contact yourself to potential end-users?

Were the offers from random inquires?

As for value, If you already have a high offer of $16K, then I would say thats a good indicator and estimate of the current value.

:imho:

•••

The best way is try and go after the end user yourself, you email all the type of companies I listed before.

If you find a buyer then use Sedo for your escrow.

If you want to use a broker then most would probably be happy take that name on.
Toby Clements would probably try and sell it for you.
He handles a lot of sales and recently sold BJ.com for $325k

Good luck

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 PM ----------

As for value, If you already have a high offer of $16K, then I would say thats a good indicator and estimate of the current value.

:imho:

I wouldn't say since he has received 1 offer that's good indicator and estimate of the current value.

He needs to get the word out to the right end users and see then what is offered and I bet that value goes up.

•••
I don't think you should sell at all! With the right development, advertising, affiliation...you have such a solid monthly earner in the entertainment industry right there!

Or eventually someone from Hollywood will come along, want to use that title and .com enough for their movie of the same title, they'll pay at least a million. ;)

Oh, also, I really think you should change the theme. I'm not affiliated, but you should really check out this movie clone script on Warrior Forum...

warriorforum dot com/warrior-special-offers-forum/555510-exclusive-how-would-you-like-cash-multi-billion-dollar-movie-industry-rave-reviews.html#1

•••
The best way is try and go after the end user yourself, you email all the type of companies I listed before.

If you find a buyer then use Sedo for your escrow.

If you want to use a broker then most would probably be happy take that name on.
Toby Clements would probably try and sell it for you.
He handles a lot of sales and recently sold BJ.com for $325k

Good luck

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 PM ----------

I wouldn't say since he has received 1 offer that's good indicator and estimate of the current value.

He needs to get the word out to the right end users and see then what is offered and I bet that value goes up.

Point taken, I will be researching myself too. I figure its not too hard to do my part.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back