Dynadot

Established 3 Small But Quality Sites For Sale (Sports/Tech/Fun)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

PalSys

Paladin SystemsEstablished Member
Impact
Hello folks :) A few small and fairly new sites to clear out here - BINs are set low!

HockeyGabber(dot)com

Was intended to be a stream of thoughts on professional hockey but, of course, I find I don't have the time to keep up on it. Gets a few visits per day from Google, no advertising done. Runs on the premium Genesis WordPress framework along with the premium eleven40 theme - a great value in itself. Existing content is original, written by me.

BIN: $40

MemeGabber(dot)com

Same idea as above except meant for funny pics/vids, etc. Same premium WordPress framework and theme. A few visits per week from Google.

BIN: $30

GadgetGabber(dot)com

This one aims to offer quick reviews/blurbs about products with Amazon affiliate links to generate income. Same framework, same theme and all original content in 8 posts. A few visits per day from Google.

BIN: $50

Or take all 3 for $100. Domains at GoDaddy, site files and database delivered following payment.

I'm also thinking about selling a more high-end site in pksubban(dot)com - potentially appealing to a hockey fan out there? PM me to chat if so.

Thanks for looking :)

EDIT: Adding a fourth site

TravelGabber(dot)com

A travel site with 4 well-written "best of" style posts already published. A few visits per day from Google, same premium Genesis framework and theme.

BIN: $60

So all three in the original post for $100 or all 4 for $150.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Interested in tech site but it is down! Please PM me

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back