IT.COM

3 letter ORGs, What are the values?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
What are the values of 3-letter ORGs? I know COMs are going for $100+, but not so sure about ORGs...

Regards

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
everything that has only 3 letters is good (well, almost everything)
so i think that .org should be good

•••
if anyone has a 3 letter .org for cheap leme know =]

•••
It's really amazing how much the 3 letter .com's are going for now days. Just saw an auction for JSV.com in the thousands. Hopefully one day I'll be able to afford a 3 letter .com.

•••
wow, its good to see the 3 letter values going up, this post started in 2003 and said 3 letter .coms are going for 100 bucks, now its 2 years passed and the value is in the thousands

•••
Well I've personally sold 3 letter orgs for over $300 with decent letters

•••
http://www.3character.com/priceguide.html

the site is updated often to keep up with the current value.

min would be around $90 wholesale, but good orgs are around the 2-400$ mark.

Go on sedo, put .org, min 3letters, dont include dashes, idn's and numbers. Then sort by price and this will give you a rough guide, though of course sedo prices vary.

I rarley see 3 letter .orgs sell on NPs or on other forums, for some reason. .. perhaps thats just me though.

edit: wow didnt know this was an old one, wow the price change is pretty amazing.

•••
I think three letter .orgs will be going up in price very soon...

•••
What about three character .orgs? I own 7-8.org.

•••
gs would probly go for more than .coms because where i bought a .com domain .orgs are more to buy.
Clueless and an NP $ spammer

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back