Dynadot

3 letter .com sale price thread

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I'm making an offer on a 3 letter dot com domain within thw next week and I though it would be really helpful if people posted recent (12 months or less) sales prices for three letter .coms.

Has anyone already done this?
Please post the names here and state where they were sold with a link if possible:

Domain Name
Sales Price
When sold
Where sold (with link to report if possible).

This means we can better appraise other LLL domains and I can get some help in knowing where to realistically set my offer.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
cjcjcj said:
I'm making an offer on a 3 letter dot com domain within thw next week and I though it would be really helpful if people posted recent (12 months or less) sales prices for three letter .coms.

Has anyone already done this?
Please post the names here and state where they were sold with a link if possible:

Domain Name
Sales Price
When sold
Where sold (with link to report if possible).

This means we can better appraise other LLL domains and I can get some help in knowing where to realistically set my offer.

is the domain that your considering a word, name, numbers, etc., ??? .... because shouldn't that make a big difference - let's say if it's the generic word "man" as opposed to an obscure 3 character domain, such as "9w5". Obviously the domain name "man" is worth a zillion more dollars than 9w5, right?

•••
It's a pure LLL dot com.

The letters are not 100% premium but pretty good. However, if people could post all of the names here I'll put them into a table and post it for everyone to keep their own copy.

•••
•••
Fantastic - thanks very much for that link

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back