Domain Empire

domain 3 Fitness/Diet Domains - Thank you in advance! - nootropicnet.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

mintmairi

Impact
Hello everyone! I'd really appreciate anyone who takes the time to give me their opinions on the value (or lack thereof, I'm prepared to hear that as well) of the following domains:

• nootropicnet.com - Nootropic as a keyword seems to be trending steadily upwards. I thought this might work as either a storefront or a news site or even community/hub type of site for the subject.
  • nootropicare.com - I personally think this is the snappier sounding domain of the two that could work as a brandable/storefront name for the genre.
  • ketogenicmenu.com - Narrow, but a related keyword for a growing/trendy keyword (ketogenic). Would work for anything related to the ketogenic diet craze, whether a repository of planned daily menus, a recipe archive, a meal-planning community, a prepared mail order diet service (think Graze or HelloFresh but exclusively ketogenic-friendly), etc.
All three are new, no traffic (and thus no revenue), so no value boosts there, sadly.

Your time is appreciated, everyone :shy: Thank you!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I would say these are all low value domains and you probably won't be able to sell any of them. The reason is they aren't very brandable, i.e. too long, too hard to spell, aren't distinctive or memorable.

Good luck anyway.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back