IT.COM

$3.99 .COM Domain & $4.99 .BLOG Domain! - Exabytes.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

exa-Edward

Established Member
Impact
Register .COM domain @ $3.99 (New Promocode) & .BLOG Domain @ $4.99 (Cheapest in the market!)

.COM: https://billing.exabytes.com/mypane...=register&carttpl=standard_cart&promocode=nps

.BLOG: https://billing.exabytes.com/mypanel/cart.php?a=add&pid=573&carttpl=standard_cart&tld=.blog

Get .COM & .BLOG @ $6.90 Register here: https://billing.exabytes.com/mypane...&carttpl=standard_cart&promocode=11Nov-Domain

Feel free to have a livechat with us on website if you face any difficulties while signing up.
  • Transfer - Free, domain EPP code is available in client area.
  • Push - Kindly contact [email protected] for domain pushing. Billing supporting hours: 9.00am – 5.00pm GMT +0800 (MON – FRI). Technical Support is available on livechat 24x7.
  • Nameserver - Free to manage nameservers via client area.
  • .COM limit to 1/user, no limit on .BLOG

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I copied the first link on the thread bought a com 3.99. First time exabytes buyer.
Well, thanks for the tip - it worked.
Plus, had another one for $3,99 with 'FACEBOOK' promo code. Will try with another codes in next purchases. (it says to me that 'CHRISTMAS17' and 'DEC12DOTCOM' codes has expired)

•••
All these worked out great for me

NPS
FACEBOOK
NAMEPROS
DEC12DOTCOM

Nps is the one on the link.

•••
•••
Help with the order Invoice: #5121020

It marked as fraud... do not understand why....

•••
•••
All these worked out great for me

NPS
FACEBOOK
NAMEPROS
DEC12DOTCOM

Nps is the one on the link.
DEC12DOTCOM is now invalid I think.
for now, there're 4 working codes for who not used them before:
  • NPS
  • FACEBOOK
  • NAMEPROS
  • LET

•••
CANHME is now ALIVE. The code has just been activated.
So now we have:
  • CANHME
  • NPS
  • FACEBOOK
  • NAMEPROS
  • LET

•••
Do they accept Paypal as a payment method?

•••
•••
Do they have any catch, like, do I have to renew the domain with them the next year or can I transfer it easily?

•••
•••
•••
•••
Can someone tell me when the domain names become active after regging them with Exabytes?
Regged and paid one a few hours ago, but it's still pending and I can still reg the domain at other registrars.
Doesn't seem right to me?

•••
Can someone tell me when the domain names become active after regging them with Exabytes?
Regged and paid one a few hours ago, but it's still pending and I can still reg the domain at other registrars.
Doesn't seem right to me?
Have you complete a paying process? If yes, then i don't know what the problem could be.
Regged a few domains but everything was ok.
Maybe you should send a PM to @exa-Edward. He can help you for sure.

•••
Have you complete a paying process? If yes, then i don't know what the problem could be.
Regged a few domains but everything was ok.
Maybe you should send a PM to @exa-Edward. He can help you for sure.

Yes, payment was successful, although it gave an error first. Immediately after that error, I went to my account, clicked the order and paid through the Paypal button straight from within my Exabytes account. Since 2 hours it says: "Paid" and "domain pending". Sent a message through the "Live Chat' button but no response so far.

•••
Yes, payment was successful, although it gave an error first. Immediately after that error, I went to my account, clicked the order and paid through the Paypal button straight from within my Exabytes account. Since 2 hours it says: "Paid" and "domain pending". Sent a message through the "Live Chat' button but no response so far.
Don't know what is going on, but if they took money from your Paypal acc, than it is probably a glitch and it will be fixed soon.
And about the "Live Chat", i believe they have some work time so they are not so 'live' all the time. Best option is to contact Edward. He helped me, for sure he will help you too.

•••
Don't know what is going on, but if they took money from your Paypal acc, than it is probably a glitch and it will be fixed soon.
And about the "Live Chat", i believe they have some work time so they are not so 'live' all the time. Best option is to contact Edward. He helped me, for sure he will help you too.

Thank you for the help and the replies!
Yes, they did take the money out of my Paypal account.
Contacted Edward on your advice.
Once again, thank you.

•••
So the registration process on Exabytes not instantly?

•••
So the registration process on Exabytes not instantly?
I believe it is instantly. Regged 10 names and did not have any problems.

•••
•••
Guys,

All codes are active now.

•••
•••
Any exaytes transfer & renewal codes? Tired of the annual thing, looking for transfer and renewing 10 years.

•••
@exa-Edward Just registered a few more domains.
Any more codes for us regular customers, please?
:xf.cool::xf.cool:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back