NameSilo

$3.99 .COM Domain & $4.99 .BLOG Domain! - Exabytes.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

exa-Edward

Established Member
Impact
Register .COM domain @ $3.99 (New Promocode) & .BLOG Domain @ $4.99 (Cheapest in the market!)

.COM: https://billing.exabytes.com/mypane...=register&carttpl=standard_cart&promocode=nps

.BLOG: https://billing.exabytes.com/mypanel/cart.php?a=add&pid=573&carttpl=standard_cart&tld=.blog

Get .COM & .BLOG @ $6.90 Register here: https://billing.exabytes.com/mypane...&carttpl=standard_cart&promocode=11Nov-Domain

Feel free to have a livechat with us on website if you face any difficulties while signing up.
  • Transfer - Free, domain EPP code is available in client area.
  • Push - Kindly contact [email protected] for domain pushing. Billing supporting hours: 9.00am – 5.00pm GMT +0800 (MON – FRI). Technical Support is available on livechat 24x7.
  • Nameserver - Free to manage nameservers via client area.
  • .COM limit to 1/user, no limit on .BLOG

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
is the dot com $3.99 still available?
Yes, 5 codes:
  • NPS
  • NAMEPROS
  • CANHME
  • LET
  • FACEBOOK
are still available which help to purchase up to 5 cheap .COM domains.

•••
•••
Has anyone tried pushing a domain between exabytes account? I talked to support and basically said you can't push unless the recipient bought something from exabytes.
Above statement was taken from this thread. Sounds a little manipulative. Someone please share your experience of pushing the domain to another account.

•••
Above statement was taken from this thread. Sounds a little manipulative. Someone please share your experience of pushing the domain to another account.

To clarify, I meant pushing to someone without an account in exabytes. The support said to create a new account, you need to make a purchase first.

I transferred my domains out so I'm still not sure how push works. Anyone has an experience pushing domains between exabytes accounts?

•••
•••
Don't know what to think about this registrar
I have reg. few names 30 min. ago and already have problems, one Name they reg. 2 times instead 2 different Names
They don't have a chat so you need to email them or submit a ticket for support

If you going to reg. domains with them do not use any of codes above, you will get one welcoming code and you will reg. domain for $3,99 after that you can use codes above
Some codes work some not and it is only one domain per code so choose carefully

•••
T
Don't know what to think about this registrar
I have reg. few names 30 min. ago and already have problems, one Name they reg. 2 times instead 2 different Names
They don't have a chat so you need to email them or submit a ticket for support

If you going to reg. domains with them do not use any of codes above, you will get one welcoming code and you will reg. domain for $3,99 after that you can use codes above
Some codes work some not and it is only one domain per code so choose carefully
Their woking time GMT +8

•••
Hey @exa-Edward

Thanks for the codes.

This is interesting - while registering one domain, I got this message on screen:
This domain has been searched for 1 times over the past 7-day period

I don't know of any other registrar that shows this data during the registration process.

Can you explain how you get this data - does someone have to add a domain to cart to trigger this?

•••
@exa-Edward I saw this email from Exabytes about the Cyber Monday Sale.
  • $3.99 .COM Domain (Limited Availability)
I'm guessing this is limited to 1 domain / account for new accounts right?

•••
@exa-Edward I'm getting $6.90 as the price. Is there a promo code for the $3.99 offer? Thx.

•••
•••
@exa-Edward I saw this email from Exabytes about the Cyber Monday Sale.
  • $3.99 .COM Domain (Limited Availability)
I'm guessing this is limited to 1 domain / account for new accounts right?
They advertise $3.99 .COMs, then $6.90 pops up even before you check domain availability or log in to your account. Classic bait and switch :blackeye:

•••
Hi @exa-Edward please confirm if $3.99 .COM and $4.99 .BLOG promotions still good or not?!

•••
•••
Hey @exa-Edward

Thanks for the codes.

This is interesting - while registering one domain, I got this message on screen:
This domain has been searched for 1 times over the past 7-day period

I don't know of any other registrar that shows this data during the registration process.

Can you explain how you get this data - does someone have to add a domain to cart to trigger this?

Thank you for noticing that. It's our own whois lookup tracking and it can be triggered by searching domain.

•••
Update new coupon DEC12DOTCOM
So, now you can have chance to buy up to 6 .COM domains at $3.99/year each. Old codes:
  • NPS
  • NAMEPROS
  • CANHME
  • LET
  • FACEBOOK

•••
•••
•••
not sure if this is for everyone ... or not ... link received -> link

92251_8af3947958960e9f0d071f9d3f34a1fb.png

Attachments

• 1212.png
    1212.png
    502.1 KB · Views: 91
•••
New code released for Xmas offer - CHRISTMAS17
Still 6 working $3.99 codes + FREE ID Protection in this time:
  • CHRISTMAS17
  • FACEBOOK
  • LET
  • NPS
  • NAMEPROS
  • DEC12DOTCOM

•••
CHRISTMAS17 is not working but I tried second one 'facebook' and I got the com for $3.99 (y)

•••
Well, none of them works for me. Yeah.

•••
I copied the first link on the thread bought a com 3.99. First time exabytes buyer.

•••
Available for Paypal unverified?

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back