Domain Empire

question 24/7/365 How to pronounce?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

anhnguyenict

Established Member
Impact
Please help me!

How to pronounce domain main include 247365.

Examples:
247365keyword.com
keyword247365.com

Are they very long for pronunciation?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It seems a bit long for a keyword domain to me personally.

In example: 247365GYM ( a gym that doesn't close) I think when saying it as a name it sounds better that way;
But at the same time domains that include letters and numbers I'd rather a domain start with letters opposed to numbers.

Ether way will work fine, but I think Keyword365.com would be better than adding in the 247.
Just my personal opinion on the matter.

:)

•••

In example: 247365GYM ( a gym that doesn't close) I think when saying it as a name it sounds better that way;
But at the same time domains that include letters and numbers I'd rather a domain start with letters opposed to numbers.

Ether way will work fine, but I think Keyword365.com would be better than adding in the 247.
Just my personal opinion on the matter.

:)

Thanks for your comment!

Could you suggest me pronounce they in English? I'm not good english.

Please help me!

•••
Thanks for your comment!

Could you suggest me pronounce they in English? I'm not good english.

Please help me!

Not sure exactly what you're asking, how to pronounce the number combination would be:
Twenty-four Seven, Three Sixty-five
Implementing 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

•••

agreed

but I think Keyword365.com would be better than adding in the 247

I would go opposite as, 365 means open all days, but does not mean it is open 24x7.

For always open, 24x7 = 247 is the norm, and 365 is implied in this, so 365 is redundant.

•••
@DNVantage

How do you pronounce (talk) the domain for your customer?
Examples:
- 247365keyword.com
- keyword247365.com

•••
If I must use it, I prefer 247Keyword

or

AlwaysOpenKeyword or Open247Keyword ( both are long but leave no doubt. though I don't prefer these )

If I must use 247kw, I would prefer Open.247Keyword.com ( instead of www.247Keyword.com )

if the kw is available as tld, for example, .Studio, Open.247.Studio or even Open.247365.Studio ( 365 in this case would be ok, as .com is removed, but I would prefer just 247 )

24x7 is also an option, instead of 247, but if 24x7 is used, 24x7x365 is getting too long. ;)

•••
I think using, 247 or 247365 or 24x7 or AlwaysOpen, will depend on what the customers search for online

but 247 seems to be the best overall. ( not that EMD will make a difference to SEO ;) but users may find it easier to recall the website name. )

g1mBiRw.png

•••
it is meaningless.

247 means already that it is always open (maybe except holidays).
If you want to stress that it is round the year every hour you can do 24365, 36524

•••
I think using, 247 or 247365 or 24x7 or AlwaysOpen, will depend on what the customers search for online

but 247 seems to be the best overall. ( not that EMD will make a difference to SEO ;) but users may find it easier to recall the website name. )

g1mBiRw.png

Interesting. 247 is historically better but 24 7 spikes from time to time, especially early to mid 2009. Wonder what caused that.

•••
If anyone wants it, 247365cash.com dropped a couple of days ago.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back