Domain Empire

opinion Bollywoo.ooo ! (SAW IT ON TV) was that a good choice?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

arjun29

Top Member
Impact
Saw an ad on TV (on a big national channel) an actress promoting a new online shop. The concept is great. They sell the wardrobe seen on movies. The dresses that were worn by actors in Bollywood movies. This seems to be a great success soon, given the fan-base of all celebrities in India and the trend to copy them.
Now the question that clicked my mind was why they choose the name that was so difficult for the actress to pronounce during the tv commercial. Does that make sense? Will people take it seriously without a really huge promotion?
How to pronounce it? "Bollywoo dot triple o" or "Bolly woo dot woo(she pronounce that way)"
What are your thoughts on this scenario. Do you feel (as me) that they will eventually change their name after starting to get some serious success. Or this name will be hit due to it's different flavor.

P.S : If anyone likes, Kollywoo.ooo is available for hand reg. Kollywood is I think, the second biggest cinema Industry in India.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back