Dynadot

[2020] Black Friday & Cyber Monday Promos

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

What are you looking for on this Black Friday?

• 1st

Cheap registration

votes
    59.0%
  • 2nd

Cheap transfer

votes
    47.6%
  • 3rd

Cheap renewal

votes
    34.3%
  • 4th

Cheap Hosting/SSL

votes
    9.5%
  • 5th

Another cheap services

votes
    2.9%

Mifuru

Neko? NoTop Member
Impact
Every year we wait for this Friday (check my 2019 thread) and this "sacred" Monday to save on their favorite domains. This year is no exception. From this day starts the last 5 and 7 days before the start of one of the biggest holidays "Black Friday" and "Cyber Monday" for domainers.

In this post, I suggest discussing and posting links to upcoming promotions. Black Friday and Cyber Monday are just 5 and 7 days away and I'm sure we're all ready to make the most of the amazing deals online.

Simple rules:
  1. No refferal links
  2. No politics, no questions about promos (all information about promos you can find on registrar website)
  3. No discuss about registrars and promos, we have on NP a special threads for this (General Domain Discuss)
  4. Only promos, no links to sites that DO not belong to the promo (similar to aggregators)
  5. Publish links with a short description about promo (registrar name, domains, pricing, format (like a reg./renew/transfer), etc.) offered by the registrar (for simple search)

This year has been difficult for each of us in its own way. Therefore, I would like us to unite as a community and help those who want to start their domainer history here without any conflicts, discussions, and so on. Help each other and post links to upcoming promos.

Check Black Friday deals in next messages and good luck!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Part of Enom,so what can we expect?

•••
•••
From catched.com:

Dear customers,
We want to reward your trust with this incredible promotion.
Add a balance to your edomains.com account and we will double your money.

That's right, we will match your money.

This promo will be valid for funds received Friday and Saturday 27 and 28 of November only.

It is very easy, you just have to enter your edomains.com account
Select the option to add balance.

Once you add the balance, send us a ticket and we will double the money received.

This promotion is capped at $ 1000 USD per customer.

The free balance can be spent on any of our edomains or catched.com services and have a 3-month duration.

Take advantage of this opportunity.

Thanks, everyone

Edomains team

•••
My head is spinning with so many threads and posts...:wideyed:

All I want to know is .... which registrar is currently offering the lowest price for DOTCOM TRANSFER ?

•••
There is a good deal at Domain Cost Club. You can purchase an inexpensive domain name, but the really great deal is they throw in a free Lite membership for the year. That allows you to register up to 5 total domains at strictly wholesale (to registrar) pricing (+ICANN fee + 5% to pay with CC/PP).
Here is link to announcement.
Bob
Show attachment 174816

They provide .com for $7.85, there are many other registrars providing at the same or less price. So how is this different?

•••
For nomalia ( enom ) you need to be an European resident and you cannot transfer your domain the first year until you renew it, but I think it is 37€ for transfer the first year, still good deal if you sell the domain the first year

•••
I have applied for a domain name registration - it was available before that, then they have"reviewed" my domain name and then said the domain name is not available, it was already registered :(

I think some of them registered it...

I'm sorry about that. When I was about to register with them, I talked to the support and the person asked me what domain I'm trying to register but I didn't reply, it's a cool name and I had to make sure I get it registered myself, difficult to trust people these days! be aware next time :)

•••
€1 (ex vat) .com and more. Website is in Dutch only (Google translate is your friend). Mijndomein.nl

Show attachment 174774

Max 25 domains, not my favourite registrar but a big player in the national market so might be interesting for some.

Make sure not to add any free packages. They will charge you in full if you don't start using it within 3 months. You can pick the option registration only in your cart.

I am getting screwed now with this registar mijndomein.nl.I registered some domains with my CC and went smooth and money got deducted and paid also..some domains I tried to regsiter yesterday in evening also (within the cap of 25 only) ,with the same CC and money got deducted and all those went to Awaiting verification mode..now 30% got active and balance went to verification mode.

I sent mails for support and still now no reply and i can see that still my second lot of domains are not registered by them even after 24 hrs..means it is still in available mode.

Now i checked my account and now it is showing as "suspecting account" and all my previous actively registered domains also on hold..

Since it is dutch one,i do not know how can i get support and how to resolve it..because i speak English only

Anybody got issues like this? Any help to contact them and solve this is appreciated..

Thanks

Last edited:
•••
I am still facing issue with them, i transfered two domain, and its showing registration, but it is transfer, and transfer also not initiated amount deducted, its over 48 hour, i am in same issue. and no reply received.

thanks

•••
I am getting screwed now with this registar..i registered some domains with my CC and went somooth and money got deducted and paid also..some domains I tried to regsiter yesterday in evening also (within the cap of 25 only) ,with the same CC and money got deducted and all those went to Awaiting verification mode..now 30% got active and balance went to verification mode.

I sent mails for support and still now no reply and i can see that still my second lot of domains are not registered by them even after 24 hrs..means it is still in available mode.

Now i checked my account and now it is showing as "suspecting account" and all my previous actively registered domains also on hold..

Since it is dutch one,i do not know how can i get support and how to resolve it..because i speak English only

Anybody got issues like this? Any help to contact them and solve this is appreciated..

Thanks
I'm in the same situation, all my 20 domains are in 'pending verification' mode, I've submitted a ticket, but probably they will not deal with it until monday morning, usually it happens with smaller registrars and with users from other countries, than where the registrar is based.

•••
I'm in the same situation, all my 20 domains are in 'pending verification' mode, I've submitted a ticket, but probably they will not deal with it until monday morning, usually it happens with smaller registrars and with users from other countries, than where the registrar is based.

But how it is justified by them that if we try to register a domain 24 hrs ago and paid for it and and after 24 hrs also that domain is easily available for registration for anybody anywhere in the world,but it is showing in their account as verification awaited..that is really screwing..as you said,if they try to respond on monday,they will have tons of support emails to resolve like this..so some lucky ones will get resolutions i hope..majority might be discarded..any way lets see..

If anybody from this registar is in NP forum,it would be been more helpful..but we dont know it..

Last edited:
•••
If you need support, [email protected]

They're open on business ours (local time) during the weekend

I just added a name without any issue. I'll see if I can get in touch and possibly get them to join NP.

Last edited:
•••
If you need support, [email protected]

They're open on business ours (local time) during business hours.

I just added a name without any issue. I'll see if I can get in touch and possibly get them to join NP.

Dear NameDeck

Your help will be always appreciated..I have also submitted a ticket..may be monday only they will respond..

But if you can make them to join this NP forum sothat we can easily get resolution for the current issues fastly

Thanks again

•••
Meanwhile, if anyone needs help with translation etc, feel free to DM me.

•••
Meanwhile, if anyone needs help with translation etc, feel free to DM me.

If we send a support mail in English,hope that they will repond also..or they are restricted with local language only..?

seems this registar will force me to learn Dutch also 😃😉🙂

Last edited:
•••
If we send a support mail in English,hope that they will repond also..or they are restricted with local language only..?

seems this registar will force me to learn Dutch also 😃😉🙂

Well, just about everybody over here speaks English next to Dutch and I would expect their support to be adequately trained.

That being said, they're probably a bit overwhelmed by the foreign orders and support requests they're getting :)

•••
I believe it might be a good idea to register domain names in small batches (3 to 5) than the whole group at once. I've been doing that and so far so good. I think registering a lot of domains at once (20 or 25) might be alerting security systems because it can look like bot activity or is simply unusual. Not many end users (not domainers) register 25 domain names all at once :xf.grin:

Last edited:
•••
i am good with them.
register several domains from yesterday and today,speed not immediately but also in a few seconds.so happy with it

•••
Well, just about everybody over here speaks English next to Dutch and I would expect their support to be adequately trained.

That being said, they're probably a bit overwhelmed by the foreign orders and support requests they're getting :)

@NameDeck First of all thank you for your continuous assistance! (y)

I'm sorry if you already answered this and I missed it, but do you know if MijnDomein allows transferring away domain names within the first year of registration without penalties or other restrictions (besides the usual 60 days after registration rule)?

Last edited:
•••
First of all thank you for your continuous assistance! (y)

I'm sorry if you already answered this and I missed it, but do you know if MijnDomein allows transferring away domain names within the first year of registration without penalties or other restrictions (besides the usual 60 days after registration rule)?

No problem, and yes they do. They did have some penalties on promos before if you registered over 25 domains but that was for a different TLD (.nl).

They make no mention of it on this promo in the terms so it's all good but I would stick to their mentioned limit to be on the safe side.

You can easily request the Auth code, it will ask you some questions, reason for leaving etc) but they will mail it to you.

They're a reputable, although quite expensive on renewals, company mainly targeting endusers. To give you an impression, they have 2 sister companies that own the .Amsterdam and .frl registry and if I'm not mistaking the owner invested in dan.com (undeveloped).

•••
I believe it might be a good idea to register domain names in small batches (3 to 5) than the whole group at once. I've been doing that and so far so good. I think registering a lot of domains at once (20 or 25) might be alerting security systems because it can look like bot activity or is simply unusual. Not many regular users (not domainers) register 25 domain names all at once :xf.grin:

Yes..your point is valid..I also first tried around 10 domains only..all went well and smooth..

After 12-16 hours i tried with second lot thinking that they might end the promotion soon..but all that domains went to verification mode for 24 hours..

Now all domains inluding the old registered ones also got hold showing "suspect Account".

So domainers like us will be under screw mode after seeing this because we play with big registars with instant registration and domain live within 5 mins normally.

I have no problem to wait because they offered a promotional price and also it is an EU based registar and their system also takes time..

But utlimately we should get support and resolution..lets wait..

Last edited:
•••
Yes..your point is valid..I also first tried around 10 domains only..all went well and smooth..

After 12-16 hours i tried with second lot thinking that they might end the promotion soon..but all that domains went to verification mode for 24 hours..

Now all domains inluding the old registered ones also got hold showing "suspect Account".

So domainers like us will be under screw mode after seeing this because we play with big registars with instant registration and domain live within 5 mins normally.

I have no problem to wait because they offered a promotional price and also it is an EU based registar and their system also takes time..

But utlimately we should get support and resolution..lets wait..
Looks like now they have changed them from 'pending verification' to 'suspected of fraud' after I have submitted the ticket, so looks like I have wasted my time. Hopefully to recover my payment in a short time at least.

•••
•••
Looks like now they have changed them from 'pending verification' to 'suspected of fraud' after I have submitted the ticket, so looks like I have wasted my time. Hopefully to recover my payment in a short time at least.[/QUOTE

Yes...so now it is a toss..!!

So what they will do with already registered domains in my name? I am not worried of domains with pending verification..but what will be the fate of already registered domains in our name..??

•••
Yes...so now it is a toss..!!

So what they will do with already registered domains in my name? I am not worried of domains with pending verification..but what will be the fate of already registered domains in our name..??
They should be able to delete them in the first 5 days or so.

•••
Back