NameSilo

[2020] Black Friday & Cyber Monday Promos

Located in Domain Coupons and Offers, started by Makise, Nov 23, 2020

Replies:
Views:

?

What are you looking for on this Black Friday?

Poll closed Dec 3, 2020.
  1. Cheap registration

62 votes
    59.0%
  2. Cheap renewal

36 votes
    34.3%
  3. Cheap transfer

50 votes
    47.6%
  4. Cheap Hosting/SSL

10 votes
    9.5%
  5. Another cheap services

3 votes
    2.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Total: 161 vote(s)
  1. clickcents

clickcents 199Names.com-The $199 Domain Aftermarket Gold Account ★★★★★★★★★★

That means registar can delete any domain within 5 days if they want without the permission of the registered owner?? Is it as per Icann policy?

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. boker

boker Top Contributor VIP

I don't know if it's ICANN policy or not, but it's something standard, for frauds and security, usually it will not happen, at least with main registrars, but with smaller one it's happening.

3. Taseen Tihami

Taseen Tihami Established Member

This email is not correct or closed,

Dit e-mailadres is afgesloten. Vragen die naar dit adres worden gestuurd, worden niet in behandeling genomen. Op onze helpdesk website kan je op veel van je vragen al antwoord vinden.

Translation copy.
    This email address has been closed. Questions sent to this address will not be processed. You can find answers to many of your questions on our helpdesk website. That is why we kindly request you to check our helpdesk first. Can't figure it out? Then you can ask your question via our contact form. On the same page you can also chat with us, that way you have even more direct contact with us. Note: the chat will only appear if there is an employee available who can speak to you. Go to the helpdesk Have you asked a question before? If you have an open question, you will receive an answer by e-mail from our employees. You can then reply to these messages by e-mail. Do you have a new, unrelated question? Then we request that you submit that question via our helpdesk website.

4. SuperBrander

SuperBrander Top Contributor VIP

@Dotorium Regarding Nominalia- I'm not sure where you saw the requirement to renew at the end of the first year before transferring. It doesn't appear in the terms of the promotion. I've had around 20 domains there in the past that I bought using similar promos and I was always able to transfer them out without a problem and without having to renew them there. That said, maybe things are different this time. Either way, with these kind of promotions it's always better not to buy anything that you can't afford to lose if something goes wrong and in this case, especially if you don't live in the EU.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2020
  5. MasterOfMyDomains

MasterOfMyDomains Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

This thread not about promo’s anymore
    Its turned into problems arising from using a second rate registrar. Useless thread now really

6. zeeshan zahoor

zeeshan zahoor Established Member

i also place an order before 1 hours and before 30 min start live chat but still 2 in queue which is amazing i think its not real

7. Dotorium

Dotorium Established Member

I never use them before i read their terms. and I live in europe

8. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Top Member NameTalent VIP Gold Account Trusted Blogger

It is true that usually someone is offering .com at less than registrar cost, so I almost never use DCC for .com personally. They do however offer all the TLDs they handle, which is not all, at the wholesale price to registrar. The deal is particularly worthwhile if you have any premiums, as most registrars seem to add more of a markup to them. One premium registration can save you the cost of the membership, even when you have to pay for one. I also find it helpful if I have to transfer a domain, e.g. bought here, when no good deal on in that TLD, so I can at least get it wholesale cost. Anyway, the BF deal is with a free membership when you pay a deeply discounted rate for one domain, not even $2 , so those interested can try for a year and see if worthwhile.
    Bob

Last edited: Nov 29, 2020
  9. Bob Hawkes

Sibername apparently have a $1.99 .ca registration deal. I have not used them before, but may sign up to use this promotion.
    https://www.sibername.com/
    Bob

Update: I have now set up an account and used them. There is a limit of 5 .ca domain names. There system seems to work well, easily allowing you to set up DNS records etc. It is $1.99 CDN funds.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2020
  10. Lakshan

Lakshan Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Do we have to transfer all 50 dmains in single transaction for NameCheap Transfer deal? or can we do it with multiple transactions?

11. NameWell

NameWell Established Member

I did separate transactions. All went fine. But I transferred way less than 50 in total.

12. SuperBrander

SuperBrander Top Contributor VIP

Flickmax.co, a Godaddy reseller is offering 5 .com registrations/transfers for $5.99 per domain. You must have at least 5 domains in your cart in order to get the discount (you can get 5 registrations + 5 transfers for $5.99/each). Similar interface to Godaddy. Use promocode FXDEAL599. This black friday deal is supposed to end today (only noticed it half an hour ago) so if you want to take advantage- be quick about it.

13. cabotower

cabotower Top Contributor VIP

any code required? in cart i am getting $10.95

14. DKN

DKN Top Contributor VIP

Thank you!

They are charging 20% (or 18%) Tax for Indian Users :(

15. NameWell

NameWell Established Member

I just spoke to support at NameCheap and learned that it is actually allowed to have two separate accounts and then use their BlackFriday 5 .com domain names for $4.98/yr each deal twice (10 .com domain names in total).

Of course, I recommend to double-check this yourself via their live chat just to be sure :)

16. kaposzta

kaposzta Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

You can have two accounts, that's true. I opened an account very long ago, maybe in 2008, then forgot about it. Then I opened another one in 2015, and once when I couldn't log in to my account (I forgot my password) I realized I have two accounts. And I used promotions on both of them. I was afraid they ban all my accounts, so I turned to support. I asked them to close and delete my old account after I move all domains to the new one. They were very kind and understanding, so my account was not banned :) But anyway, if a service provider let you create two accounts with the same email address, then it's probable that they are okay with you having multiple accounts.

17. JB Lions

JB Lions Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

So 25 total for .com at that price? 5 domains x 5 transactions? .coms at $4.98 seems to be the best deal as for as mainstream registrars.

I guess so, they put that info at the very, very bottom. Will test it later, 25 .com at $4.98 ea

https://www.namecheap.com/domain-web-hosting-ssl-deals/black-friday/

----------------------
    Not domains but I know some people develop, it's the usual 50% off sale Themeforest has. Only time I buy themes:

https://envato.com/c/cybermonday-blackfriday/themes/

18. Corey

Corey GDBR. com VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Namecheap transfer $7.16 anything cheaper?

19. AzuJim

AzuJim Established Member

Do they allow internal push? I mean push within the same registrar.

20. DirkS

DirkS DutchPirates.com VIP

I think it can be done by raising a support request but not 100% sure. I never tried it. I used to use them for ccTLDs only and those can get transferred for free to another registrar so it has never been an issue.

21. kaposzta

kaposzta Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

At first I interpreted their promo as up to 5 .coms in one transaction, but to my surprise the promo code worked in another instance (1 .com in another transaction). I guess Namecheap was very generous this year. It was weird though, that Namecheap mistakenly showed many domains as not available, although those became available minutes before I tried registering them. I was forced to use SAV's $6.95 (still awesome) offer instead.

22. vravis9

vravis9 Top Contributor VIP

@NameDeck thanks for sharing info and helping...

I tried to create an account with them and it's keep on giving errors...so no luck

23. Bob Hawkes

Interesting. I had not interpreted it that way, and had assumed they meant a total of 5, in up to 5 different transactions (to differentiate it from how they did it years ago when you had to use a coupon only once so do all the transactions together). But I have not tried it with more than 5 total - has anyone had success?
    Bob

24. DKN

DKN Top Contributor VIP

Only 5 domains (Upto 5 Transactions)

First transaction - Tried with 5 .com registration - Coupon successfully applied and purchased

Second transaction - Tried with 1.com domain - Coupon was invalid

25. montaser

montaser Established Member

DomainRightNow offers .com for $4.99 Foun them while searching

Their offer link

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
biix
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice