IT.COM

discuss 2018 will crypto year

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Nola1500

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
I think 2018 also crypto year because many crypto related domains selling in huge amount
may be crypto is online business what your opinion?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Obvious based on market and current keyword demand.

•••
As long as the demand is there, anything in crypto is certainly a viable online business.

•••
•••
•••
I wish i got involved in crypto early on, but wouldn't get involved in it now, it's banned in China, will soon be banned in other major countries (France/Germany and the EU in general are working on banning it), i can't see how it's investable in the long term.

===
Aviva CEO -
"One of the keys to sovereignty is control of currency and tax.

"Cryptocurrency interferes with both of those, so it’s inevitable there will be regulation. It is as inevitable as snow in Davos."

"A lot of central banks and regulations are working on bans and regulations around the world.

"China has already taken action and banned it. Other countries will follow. They must regulate.

"You have to keep the Treasury in the countries satisfied and keep consumers safe."

https://www.express.co.uk/finance/c...-Emmanuel-Macron-Angela-Merkel-France-Germany

===

Last edited:
•••
LoanCrypto.com
CryptoETH.com

•••
•••
Out of the 3 crypto domains I had (ever), I am now down to 1. One sold for $60 on Jan 1st of this year. Another (similar) domain sold for $350 a few days later. I have one left, but its my best and priced too high. (I don't really care about it selling.) The first two (that sold) were hand regs. My last one was not a handreg.

•••
I think 2018 also crypto year because many crypto related domains selling in huge amount
may be crypto is online business what your opinion?
No shit Sherlock ...... now give us some insight into something we don't know yet

•••
Out of the 3 crypto domains I had (ever), I am now down to 1. One sold for $60 on Jan 1st of this year. Another (similar) domain sold for $350 a few days later. I have one left, but its my best and priced too high. (I don't really care about it selling.) The first two (that sold) were hand regs. My last one was not a handreg.
How did you sell these?

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back