IT.COM

2 character .orgs

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I MUST ask, as I am "techincally" a proud owner of one :)

How many are there left? Does anyone have any lists? If so, could you EMAIL or PM me them, rather than post here. Wouldnt want the price to go up just yet ;)
lol

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Oh, you're asking for a list of the two-character .orgs still owned by people and not the ones that expired and can never be registered again? I have no idea where to get this, but I'd be interested if someone feels the need to research this. :)

•••
Re: 2 character .orgs

Originally posted by SY4
If so, could you EMAIL or PM me them, rather than post here. Wouldnt want the price to go up just yet ;)
lol

Did send you a PM
will not post it here.
Good Luck with your .org :gn:

•••
received and replied. Thanks Raf :)

•••
I'm proud to be the owner of 2 chars .org as well :D

•••
115 2-char .org will expire this month....
hmm i wish i had a few...

•••
Originally posted by Anthony
Oh, you're asking for a list of the two-character .orgs still owned by people and not the ones that expired and can never be registered again? I have no idea where to get this, but I'd be interested if someone feels the need to research this. :)

Here are the ones that are retired. All the others you can assume to be currently registered.

31.org
75.org
1w.org
2c.org
2w.org
5c.org
7d.org
ac.org
fs.org
h9.org
hb.org
k4.org
mw.org
nq.org
o7.org
qd.org
sk.org
ur.org
yo.org
z9.org
zg.org
zi.org
zl.org
zp.org

•••
ac.org was a nice one. Shame it had to go :(

•••
Yeah .edu, i too felt the same. Idiots, how can they let such a cool domain to expire :(

•••
Originally posted by suthra
Idiots, how can they let such a cool domain to expire

Thats a bit harsh... What if somebody had a life threatning accident, and wasn't able to renew such a domain?

yo.org B-)
fs.org :tu:

•••
Originally posted by Darren
Thats a bit harsh... What if somebody had a life threatning accident, and wasn't able to renew such a domain?

yo.org B-)
fs.org :tu:

hi darren, Yea i agree with you. Or else the previous owner might have owned several premium domains and was not able to manage it properly.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back