Dynadot

traffic 1998 Video Game domain; Was a gameseller site; Over 500 visits/m;6000+ Google results

Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
thename.png

- 1998 domain

- Was the site of a popular online retailer, selling video games

- Receives a steady 540+ visits per month

- Lots of links going to the site already

- If you do a Google search for the full domain with quotes, you get over 6200 results (a lot of them are lamenting the fact that the seller wasn't selling anymore... basically showing that the visitors are motivated to buy)

- It has a PageRank of 4

Great opportunity: setup affiliate links (for sites like Amazon, GameStop.com, RealArcade.com, and many more) -- then if someone clicks on your link and then buys a game, you get 5% commission (even more at some sites). RealArcade even offers up to 30% commission on some sales.

Our plan was to do that and develop the site into a portal for buying games, but we've been too busy. Now we've been approached by a buyer interested in it, so we've decided to also shop it around a bit.

Update: We've setup a simple Amazon store, but much more can be done by using ad feeds from a variety of sites.

Pricing:

Looking for $xxxx offers
(we already have an offer in that range)

A way to save:

We can provide a formal bill of sale / sales receipt so that you can count it as a business expense (which will let you save on taxes).

Refund option:

We're also willing to buy it back within 2 months, if you find it doesn't work out for you... so it's basically like a refund option that way. We'd buy it back for the same price, minus $100/month (the traffic is worth more than $100/month).

Please only reply by PM

Thanks

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I just updated the Pagerank in the above post (I wasn't totally sure what the pagerank was earlier).

You can now see that it has a Pagerank of 4.

We've setup a simple store using Amazon products, and can help a buyer do that as well.

If you have questions or would like to make an offer, please send a PM only.

Thanks

Last edited:
•••
I would consider high $xxx offer so please let me know if you want to negotiate in that range.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back