Dynadot

$15 logo contest

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all,

I need a new logo for my site FreeBookNotes.com. I'd like to keep close to the same color scheme (relatively bright) but it can definitely be different as far as the specific colors that are featured. I'd also like it to encorporate books into the logo and be relatively the same size as my old logo (the text can be bigger, I just want to fit into that box. Also, the background doesn't have to be green like it is now.

The contest will end on Friday at 12:00PM and the money will be sent via paypal. Let me know if I'm forgetting anything.

Thanks!

-Steve

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
hey im in, but the website does not show up....

•••
thanks for your interest...

The site is www.freebooknotes.com and it should work correctly, i just double checked to make sure it wasn't down.

•••
•••
here one of my design;

freebooknotes.gif

•••
•••
Here is my attempt....THanks.

book_21.jpg

Feedback would be great...

Vraj

•••
mY eNTRY

Here's My Entry:
freebook_Logo.gif

Edited:
freebook_Logo2.gif

Last edited:
•••
will come up with something soon ... :)

•••
•••
heres my attempt

Last edited:
•••
Hey Steve, here is my first attempt...anything is editable, so please let me know what you think...

Logo#1:
MdV72232.jpg

Regards,
Sammy

•••
2nd Entry

Here's my second entry:
booksite_logo23gif.gif

•••
my work ..

herez what i think about your logo ...

#1.
ff1df209be.jpg

#2.
449e982cc8.jpg

#3.
9037972e12.jpg

#4.
cbc35b99e4.jpg

#5.
bbd18abcf1.jpg

waiting anxiously for your thoughts and comments ....

Regards,
-aLee

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
hello there ... whats up with this contest ? whos the winner ?

•••
•••
Man...so long I thought the winner was already choosen

•••
Hey guys, sorry about that, a bunch of stuff came up and I wasn't able to get online until today. Thank you to everyone who has participated so far. I separated the posts into two categories: "didn't make the cut" and "finalists." I didn't want anyone to waste time making changes if they probably weren't going to be chosen so that's why i put some people in the first category.

I invite people in the second category to respond to the comments and post a couple more designs. I'll give you guys another couple days to respond, and then I'll make a decision.

Great effort, but these didn’t make the cut:

Def1: Sorry, I was looking for something a little more professional
FlashGuy #1 – Not enough color
Depthskins.com – Not bad, but I’m not crazy over the use of fonts/colors
NasaBoy007/WildChild22 – Not professional looking enough, I’m sorry
Sammyloski – Not bad, not crazy over the color though
BoxFresh – has potential, but not exactly what I’m looking for.

In the finals:
Depthskins.com #2 – This is interesting – can I see this with a different picture and more colors (how about with some orange?)
ALeeOnline #1 – My favorite so far, I like this a lot. Simple, but professional looking. Can I see a couple variations of colors with this? I like it better than 2-5
BoxFresh - I like the layout of the words and the picture of a notebook. Can you try another color combination, possibly white background with orange?

Again, thank you everyone for participating. No matter what I hear back, I'll make a decision by the weekend. Also, whoever wins will get a chance to design new logos for a bunch of my sites...

•••
verticalsm said:
ALeeOnline #1 – My favorite so far, I like this a lot. Simple, but professional looking. Can I see a couple variations of colors with this? I like it better than 2-5

first of all ... welcome back :) and thanks for liking my work .... can i know which logo(s) you would like to have the colours changed? and what colours do you have in mind? that would be really helpful ...

Regards,
-aLee

•••
Are you still accepting new entries or not? I was going to make an entry, but if you're no longer accepting, then I won't bother.

•••
hello ... here are some variations you might like ...

52e1b9c816.jpg

4d9eb78eb7.jpg

fc9bb4c946.jpg

hope this helps ... waiting for your thoughts ...

Regards,
-aLee

•••
•••
Since, I gather from your PM, that you are still accepting entries, here we go!

freebooknotes6yr.jpg

It's all vector-made in Illustrator. If chosen, the logo will be supplied in .jpg, .gif, .eps and .ai formats.

Also, I have shown the logo in three different colour schemes, blue, green and red (as, I'm sure, you can see ;)), if you would like me to do the design in any different schemes, please say and I will gladly do so :)

I would very much appreciate feedback :)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back