Dynadot

.com 144,340% ROI in roughly 120 days - Mike does it again

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I was asking just yesterday about "and" domains.

Question asked and answered. Thanks Mike!

•••

I don't know that it really answers any questions other than "Can Mike Mann sell crap names for great prices?". I doesn't mean we can though lol. Usain Bolt can run the 100 metres in under ten seconds...

•••

...it's probably more about "established brands in other TLDs" rather than about "and" domains:

saltandpepper.com.au
and their EU site: saltandpepperhome.eu

•••
...it's probably more about "established brands in other TLDs" rather than about "and" domains:

saltandpepper.com.au
and their EU site: saltandpepperhome.eu
That explains it. Thanks

•••
I guarantee all member her at NP that the day they own over 280,000 domains, they will also occasionally sell mediocre names at great prices

•••
I guarantee all member her at NP that the day they own over 280,000 domains, they will also occasionally sell mediocre names at great prices
Weight of numbers certainly helps but he must still possess some marketing skills to sell low quality. His negotiation technique probably involves a gun.

•••
That's a great point. Now imagine his renewal fee expenses from those 280k domains

•••

Lol
I own aged
ComeAndParty.com
PayAndDrive.com
Hope they sell..

Last edited:
•••
saltandpepperhome.com
Sold today for $28,888
Purchased 3/17/17 for $20.
144,340% ROI in roughly 120 days.

#OMFG

Sounds like bullshit.

•••
Great sale, but carrying all the deadweight, you are living day to day, especially if you have a staff, and no parking revenue, you have to make $250k per month just to break even?

•••
SaltandPepperHomes.com is still available.

•••

you shouldn't make your investing strategy based on Mike Mann results. nobody should!

•••
•••
•••

well.. imo there is no point in drawing conclusions about random AND domains based on this sale

as you know some expressions just fit like glove with AND word in it.

whether its sugar and spice ....... salt and pepper.. and many more.. but I'd definitely skip owning MOST domains with AND in them ;)
imo
cheers

•••
things to do near me - five words
but i've just sold a 5L for 28 bucks so i guess everything is okay.
is not like i had it since 2008 ... oh, wait ...

Last edited:
•••
He bought a name and sold it. Key is reason he bought the name he did his homework for a potential sale in the future.

•••
SaltandPepperHomes.com is still available.
LOL not anymore:

Creation Date: 13-jul-2017

(not regged by me) :)

•••
•••
Now I'm not understanding the domain industry anymore

•••
Now I'm not understanding the domain industry anymore

its not really that complicated, in hindsight is quite obvious:

saltandpepperhome.com - a successful business was running on saltandpepperhome.eu and they wanted the .com
wavewholesale.com - at some point wave broadband decided that it will be a good ideea to split the business and have the wholesale as a standalone operation. They've used business.wavebroadband.com until now but they wanted the .com
thingstodonearme.com - with almost 100K searches and $2.5 CPC it's obvious that people are interested in this so why not own the .com

it's easy to get frustrated but it's better to analyze, understand and try to replicate success if you can.

the guy that registered SaltandPepperHomes.com didn't analyzed or understood, IMHO, he just tried to replicate.

a better registration will be todaynearme.com because it's exactly what Mike has done at a smaller scale and it's a better looking domain. the search volume and CPC is not so impressive at the moment but it may rise, people are looking for weather, nail salons, open houses, things and fun things today near me so you may have a shot.

Last edited:
•••
well.. imo there is no point in drawing conclusions about random AND domains based on this sale

as you know some expressions just fit like glove with AND word in it.

whether its sugar and spice ....... salt and pepper.. and many more.. but I'd definitely skip owning MOST domains with AND in them ;)
imo
cheers

I sold BraAndPanties.com for $1,000 to Rick Schwartz. I think and is fine if it's natural, with that name and was natural as they are often mentioned together.

•••

saltandpepperhome.com - a successful business was running on saltandpepperhome.eu and they wanted the .com
wavewholesale.com - at some point wave broadband decided that it will be a good ideea to split the business and have the wholesale as a standalone operation. They've used business.wavebroadband.com until now but they wanted the .com
thingstodonearme.com - with almost 100K searches and $2.5 CPC it's obvious that people are interested in this so why not own the .com

it's easy to get frustrated but it's better to analyze, understand and try to replicate success if you can.

the guy that registered SaltandPepperHomes.com didn't analyzed or understood, IMHO, he just tried to replicate.

a better registration will be todaynearme.com because it's exactly what Mike has done at a smaller scale and it's a better looking domain. the search volume and CPC is not so impressive at the moment but it may rise, people are looking for weather, nail salons, open houses, things and fun things today near me so you may have a shot.

Exactly on ThingsToDoNearMe.com that was only $2,888 which is like a $50 sale on Namepros for Mann, he doesn't sell many domains that cheap.

•••

Excellent clear analysis. Replication is a good method for new domainers.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back