Impact
PLEASE DELETE THREAD

Attachments

• stolen domain name.jpg
    stolen domain name.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 381
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
So I was right. To be considered a good and rational person I have to let my domain names get stolen. Got it!
You all have to be upfront about this unspoken rule. It would help new members know that we are supposed to silently get our domain names stolen.
Consider doing deals through dan or dynadot, where when they pay they can use CC, Bank Account etc, and the domain is then pushed to them. Dynadot you could sell $9 they would give it as account credit though, min. cash-out to paypal is $100 there. I just cashed out a $142 from a sale the other day, the person got it through dynadot after paying and I was protected.

Last edited:
•••
Quote from OP:

"The domain name (khace.com) is no longer with me due to the botched sale and my team took back the domain name. I am no longer able sell domain names on the behalf of my team. They are angry at the overall situation, including me."

Khace closed :)

•••
Why are posting my private messages to this thread? Because I was told that it was wrong to make private issues public. And if the case is closed how come this thread is still open? I am still requesting for this thread to be deleted. I know you all are trying to devalue the domain name to hurt but this domain name is no longer in my hands.

Because you're claiming things that are factually not true and you are throwing some serious accusations around.

I only included info relevant to this thread, mind you, started by yourself.

Report the post and let mods decide if you don't agree.

•••
I will definitely not reconcider this. It is not slander. It is contributing to clearing the buyers name in regards to this transaction. OP is blatantly lying and backing out of a deal made, damaging buyers name and reputation in the process. OP chose to go public about this opening multiple threads.

If anyone should be making amends its OP. The post does not contain any details or information that is not relevant to this thread. If anyone disagrees I urge you to report the post, mods will do as they see fit and if they do decide It's wrong I'll apologize.

In the meantime, this is a professional board. If you cannot stand the pushback when throwing around allegations about someone stealing your domain, withour providing proof,selling domains that are not yours, this is not the place for you to be.
It takes a big man to admit when he's wrong and not everyone is willing to do so.

•••
I will definitely not reconcider this. It is not slander. It is contributing to clearing the buyers name in regards to this transaction. OP is blatantly lying and backing out of a deal made, damaging buyers name and reputation in the process. OP chose to go public about this opening multiple threads.

If anyone should be making amends its OP. The post does not contain any details or information that is not relevant to this thread. If anyone disagrees I urge you to report the post, mods will do as they see fit and if they do decide It's wrong I'll apologize.

In the meantime, this is a professional board. If you cannot stand the pushback when throwing around allegations about someone stealing your domain, withour providing proof,selling domains that are not yours, this is not the place for you to be.
I've been lurking Name Pros for about 10 years and you are right this is not the place for me at all. I am not a thief. You all seemed so supportive on the outside but it took me getting involved to see what you all are truly about.

Last edited:
•••
Dude you can buy with no feedback. Some people don't accept bids and I've had a person flake out who didn't have any feedback, but if the person requires feedback to bid, message them and ask if it's okay. Sometimes as long as you stick to your word to pay, they'd appreciate more offers and bids.

If you feel you still need feedback, buy a few cheap domains from here in the auctions from sellers who don't require feedback first... sellers are usually happy to leave feedback.

Money is good in a number of sections here on Namepros as long as you're a serious buyer. But this is not the way to start. Anyone doing business with you knowing this would want to definitely protect themselves.

•••
Dude you can buy with no feedback. Some people don't accept bids and I've had a person flake out who didn't have any feedback, but if the person requires feedback to bid, message them and ask if it's okay. Sometimes as long as you stick to your word to pay, they'd appreciate more offers and bids.

If you feel you still need feedback, buy a few cheap domains from here in the auctions from sellers who don't require feedback first... sellers are usually happy to leave feedback.

Money is good in a number of sections here on Namepros as long as you're a serious buyer. But this is not the way to start. Anyone doing business with you knowing this would want to definitely protect themselves.
I would try that but I think it is best if I refrain from participating in this forum.

•••
@John Bates
Clearly the title of the thread has been changed again, a clear attack on @NameDeck

•••
•••
@John Bates i had situations where i post something later regret; wanted mods remove.

wasnt over a $9 name... lol but still kind similar

They are really strict about that. I suggest u dislike and disagree with the rule, referred to.

You are wrong in this situation 100%, but
this silly rule needs to be amended imo.
They wont “delete” posts yet alone “threads”!
Best way out? edit post “.” in the eclipsed time.
(it’s why i do it a lot) If edit window over; tough

Last edited:
•••
•••
You are so cool Samer, he just was stalking me on here so you probably didn't know that but anyways it's people like him that ruin this marketplace.

I love you lol.

Love you too. I have no beef with you. Wish you'd rather answer my questions though.

Buyer did want to change payment by using Dan as venue which at first was agreed upon by seller, hence he opened an account. Just read the thread.

•••
People of strong moral fibre follow the rules layed out by the venue they're participating at. OP chooses not to.

People of strong moral fibre will not go and make false claims about someone stealing their domain. OP chose to do so.

People of strong moral fibre try to be part of the solution, rather than trying to be part of the problem. OP chooses to be part of the problem.

People of strong moral fibre are definitely what makes this community great. OP isn't one of them.

moral fiber*

agree.

See @Daniel Owens, i dont discriminate!

Cheers :)

•••
•••
People of strong moral fiber follow the rules layed out by the venue they're participating at. OP chooses not to.

People of strong moral fiber will not go and make false claims about someone stealing their domain. OP chose to do so.

People of strong moral fiber try to be part of the solution, rather than trying to be part of the problem. OP chooses to be part of the problem.

People of strong moral fiber are definitely what makes this community great. OP isn't one of them.
You are of strong moral fiber Mr. NameDeck

•••
You are so cool Samer, he just was stalking me on here so you probably didn't know that but anyways it's people like him that ruin this marketplace.

I love you lol.
Hi
Why am I tagged in this? I have no ideas what going on!

•••
You are famous! 😜
LOL - A genuine Namepros celeb...Can't wait to have 230000000 Instagram followers. No problem selling domains then :p

•••
No one can help you because you made a wrong accusation for $9.
It takes time and stop spamming the forum for your $9.

•••
Please, place our DMs messages to justify your lie.

•••
It's not the $9 I am worried about. I figure that khace.com must be quite valuable for someone to do all this to try to take it.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Also if $9 is such a low amount (not worthy of fighting for), then however come someone would need 24 hours to pay it.

•••
If you still want me to buy as we discussed to do so through DMs on Dan.com, we can still continue there. But please, sincerely apologise for the insinuating that I stole your domain. I am not of such stuff. I have sold and bought here. Namepros is precious to me in my domaining business, I will never dent my profile nor do anything of such nature. I look forward to your response.

Last edited:
•••
I assumed that maintaining your reputation on namepros would be important to you that is why I let you get the domain name first before demanding payment. I guess I was wrong. To be honest the bids were also suspiciously low. Khace has the word ace in there, so it should have been at least $50.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back