Impact
PLEASE DELETE THREAD

Attachments

• stolen domain name.jpg
    stolen domain name.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 381
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You cannot expect a thread to be deleted without good reason, and without properly resolving the situation as requested by the mods.

And, people are also engaging you so you calm down and resolve this. Nobody is going to want to do business with you ever after this, if you are not careful.

That is why, without sounding rude or condescending, i advised you to go chill.
So you can avoid making a bad situation even worse.

•••
I sincerely thank you all who intervened here. Like I said in my last post here that I would be back after 5 hours engagement. I am back here and I am sincerely grateful for your input.
@NameDeck had offered to resolve the issue and I am ready to work with that. But everyone will see that the seller is not ready to sell but busy to paint the transaction with ill-feelings.
I am not desperate to buy his domain which I had transferred to him immediately he requested that he didn't want me to use another method.
I think the seller is a new member here and has refused to learn or want people to resolve his misconception.
Thank you all. I may not respond to this thread again unless the seller is willing to do the right things OR the moderators need my comments.

•••
As an “outsider” looking in, here is my 2 cents. I do not know the OP or the other NP member involved but it’s VERY clear to me that the OP sold the name for too cheap and is looking at a way to keep it. When someone else offers to PAY for the domain so you will have your $9 but you reject that, it even makes it more clear your intentions.

I will even pay the measly $9 and I don’t want anything in return just to close this thread!

•••
-

You might consider saying your sorry to him as posting a private message in public is not nice regardless of the reason, it is kind of slander and hurts people's feelings.

I will definitely not reconcider this. It is not slander. It is contributing to clearing the buyers name in regards to this transaction. OP is blatantly lying and backing out of a deal made, damaging buyers name and reputation in the process. OP chose to go public about this opening multiple threads.

If anyone should be making amends its OP. The post does not contain any details or information that is not relevant to this thread. If anyone disagrees I urge you to report the post, mods will do as they see fit and if they do decide It's wrong I'll apologize.

In the meantime, this is a professional board. If you cannot stand the pushback when throwing around allegations about someone stealing your domain, withour providing proof,selling domains that are not yours, this is not the place for you to be.

Last edited:
•••
He's also saying he's a buyer now, which makes me think oh yay... but only with extra precautions (I've never had to use)

•••
Sorry tagged the wrong Daniel ^

•••
He's such a high quality seller just trying to make an honest buck I feel sad for him. He was so nice to his buyer.

Lol. Pass me what you're having :)

•••
It is clear that the person who started the thread is of strong moral fiber and that is what makes this great community what it is today and keeps us coming back to it.

People of strong moral fiber follow the rules layed out by the venue they're participating at. OP chooses not to.

People of strong moral fiber will not go and make false claims about someone stealing their domain. OP chose to do so.

People of strong moral fiber try to be part of the solution, rather than trying to be part of the problem. OP chooses to be part of the problem.

People of strong moral fiber are definitely what makes this community great. OP isn't one of them.

Last edited:
•••
•••
You are of strong moral fiber Mr. NameDeck

I you say so, that doesn't seem to mean much but thanks for the gesture.

I guess our time is better spent on other things so let's leave it at that.

•••
Your domain has been transferred back to you because my card couldn't make the payment. Point of correction of your ignorance: I didn't steal your domain. Kindly put all our private chats here. You defame my character. Your ignorance of the rules in this platform is that domain won or bought must be completed within 24 hours. Kindly, tender apology of putting publicly of your defamatory statement.

•••
Take time to read Namepros Rules and Regulations. When you place domain for auction, once it sold at last bid or at your BIN, it is final at the price regardless of the value of your domain. I have sold domain valued at mid x,xxx below $30 here because it's auction and I must obey the rules. Please, learn Namepros Rules. Check my profile, I have been here learning for years and I have premium domains in my portfolio.

•••
He said he couldn't pay me through PayPal...so how was he going to pay me? If he was not going to pay me, then the domain name is stolen.
he has transferred the domain back to you.......do you have it in your account? Is it in the process of being transferred, have you accepted the transfer etc etc etc

•••
You didn't answer the first question. He intended on keeping the domain name. He decided that he couldn't pay me through PayPal. If he couldn't pay me through PayPal, then how was he going to pay?
shit happens - his card got declined after you pushed/transferred he then proceeded to transfer/push the domain back to you..

In what parallel universe is this defined as stolen? Seriously, get a grip, get over it and move on....the domain was not stolen

•••
How long before you got ants in your pants? I bet this whole matter blew up very very quickly because of a lack of impatience on someones part?

You might of jumped the gun throwing accusations out in a public thread/s

The domain is in your possession it was not stolen, If you have proof he was going to keep the domain without paying then put up or shut up.........

•••
Sometimes things beyond our control happen. Meaning, sometimes, payments can be "unjustly" unfair when banks decide, with bias, who and what gets paid. Its really an unfair system, especially in a global market.

As both buyers and sellers we need to give special consideration to each other. I believe by sending the name back, after a failed bank transaction that he may not be able to control, he operated in GOOD FAITH.
That is why I am trying to get this thread deleted. Although I still don't trust him, I just want to move on and clear his name.
@Mod Team Echo

•••
Good luck with that! I can't get the @Mod Team Echo to delete this thread.

Ask them kindly and they might. they're busy. Might take some time. Meanwhile my offer stands. If you and @ilesanmion contact me I'll hook you up.

So I pay you $9, you push the name to me, he pays me $9 I'll push the name to him. If both of you are not involved in anything shady you'd take me up on that offer.

•••
How come I have to breach the terms of agree for you to pretend to pay me on DAN?

Did I tell you that it failed or not? Did I send you the declined screenshot or not? I am willing with @NameDeck option if you agree.

•••
If this thread is deleted then we both can move on past this event. But you don't want to move on. It's been hours and you are still here harrassing me over this domain name. I did not state that he may have my domain name for free for 24 hours. It is implied/assumed that once I am handed over the domain name, the payment would follow. It was a system of trust, the idea that namepros is a community and that all members will be transparent and honest.

Look, I'm not gaining anything from this. I'm just trying to help out some relatively new people on the forum.

If you think that's harassment, report it to the mods. I rather look upon this matter as giving you both a second chance and preserving your reputation.

I don't know the both of you, couldn't care less about the domain, but this board has brought me a lot over the past few years. I like to give back when I can. If you take offense to that, I'm sorry.

Last edited:
•••
Why did you push name before a payment? It seems to me you did not want to sell that name at that price and this was your way out. Read all rules of selling before selling again. If you insist on getting paid immediately and upfront before push say so in the auction.

•••
Well thats not very wise. None of this would have happened if you did what most do and require payment first. Since he was unable to pay by PP the transaction would be void without all the drama.
Contrary to popular belief, I don't want people to feel like a thief. Therefore I made the transaction with the intention to show my trust.

•••
So I have to let your all steal domain names to be considered a good person here?
In the future don't trust people in advance require payment before domain push as if you do push first and don't get paid you don't trust them.

•••
I don't know if i missed something here, but how come the OP sent the domain before getting payment?

Personally, i think that new members should have to achieve a certain status, before they can sell.

Would help avoid crazy situations like this and all the auction threads where new members haven't bothered to read the rules.

Last edited:
•••
So the issue with all the new members? What about the other party? Shouldn't the more senior party have 50% responsibility too? Why did he accept before paying? Perhaps he was taking advantage of a new member...

Have a banana and chill out ;)

ooh ooh aah aah eee eee

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back