Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonathan Mikalsen

Established Member
Impact
Hello all designers!

Deadline: 7 days
Prize: $50 ($100 if we like the logo and will use it)
Logo: "Fandrops" or "Fandrops.com"

Webshop with game merchandise products.

We are thinking of a playfull logo, with the "o" in the Fandr"o"ps as a gift, box or a package of some kind.
The idea behind this is simple that we are a gift/merchandise shop.
You are welcome to try everything you want and we will give feedbacks to guide it further to what we want.

We hope for many tries so we find the logo we want.

We have announced this competition before, but unfortunately due to surgery and some problems everything got out of hand. We are now back on track and will pick a winner.

Good luck!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
1f1.jpg

•••
The logo itself is actually pretty cool. But is it possible to do something more about this? Or make it so it appear more in the text itself?

•••
Please try some more variants of that logo. I actually like the logo itself. Is it a way you can try to make the logo more neat, right now it seems that it will take a bit much space. Imagine that this logo is going to be printed on products as well.

•••
•••
•••
Hi! I have tried to apply what you have written in your original post.and here is my design idea:

2.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
Designpros and bashariqbal are the closest so far. Please try to spin a bit more around these designs.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Many good tries here now. We are impressed by the level of your skillz.. The contest is still up for some more days.. Lets see if your creativity can come up with more awesome styles.. Thank you guys so far. :)

•••
V7.png

Trying to be different, hahahaha

•••
•••
•••
HAHAHAha... Of course. I almost had it in pink but figured that would be too much. Too many good designs - needed to lighten it up.

•••
•••
Its not clean and professional enough for our taste. But it do have a playfull "retro" appeal to it.
Still its a bit far off what we are seeking. If you look at the other designs here, I have previously given comments on which design we do prefer. We need design on the same level as that, but no copies of what have been suggested here already.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back