Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonathan Mikalsen

Established Member
Impact
Hello all designers!

Deadline: 7 days
Prize: $50 ($100 if we like the logo and will use it)
Logo: "Fandrops" or "Fandrops.com"

Webshop with game merchandise products.

We are thinking of a playfull logo, with the "o" in the Fandr"o"ps as a gift, box or a package of some kind.
The idea behind this is simple that we are a gift/merchandise shop.
You are welcome to try everything you want and we will give feedbacks to guide it further to what we want.

We hope for many tries so we find the logo we want.

We have announced this competition before, but unfortunately due to surgery and some problems everything got out of hand. We are now back on track and will pick a winner.

Good luck!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
thx for the FB. here's another idea:

fandrops3.png

•••
•••
@Nik Pantic I am sorry if you felt misled as this was not the intention.
Even tho a box design was described in the competition specs someone was still able to come up with a logo design that was "outside the box" that we happened to like.

We did not know exactly how the logo should look like and are open to all solutions, but we had some ideas that might help the designers to come up with suggestions so we atleast would get some trys that would be close to what we had in mind.

You should be the creative part and you are allowed to think for yourself, and someone was able to do it in a way we liked this time. No one told him to make this logo, but we happened to like it so therefor we chose this one as the winner.

A tip for you next time you participate in a competition. Read the description but dont lock yourself into what it say. Nothing is written in stone. You should make up your own mind, and try different solutions of what you think would be suitable and cool. You might get surprised of how well your own creativity will be received.

Thank you

•••
The logo itself is actually pretty cool. But is it possible to do something more about this? Or make it so it appear more in the text itself?

•••
Please try some more variants of that logo. I actually like the logo itself. Is it a way you can try to make the logo more neat, right now it seems that it will take a bit much space. Imagine that this logo is going to be printed on products as well.

•••
•••
Hi! I have tried to apply what you have written in your original post.and here is my design idea:

2.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
thx here's some variations, I assumed you meant the .com to be beside the name as opposed to behind. thx

fandrops4.png

•••
Normally i'm pretty conservative when it comes to colors but here's some different looks that might strike something (or close to) you like thx

fandrops5.png

•••
•••
Allright guys, thank you for all the good suggestions!
We really apricate it. We will go through the different types, and come back to announce a winner.
We need a couple of days to go through all of them and decide.
Thanks again!

•••
•••
Winner announcement.

The choice was not very easy as there where many good trys.
But after some discussion we landed on DesignPros logo with the red triangle that consist of the letters "FD".

We want to thank all of you that participated in this logo compo, many talented people here.
Keep up the good work and good luck to you all! :)

@DesignPros please message me so we can discuss how we make the details around the transactions etc.

Thank you

•••
•••
Great contest congrats winner!

•••
•••
•••
•••
Designpros and bashariqbal are the closest so far. Please try to spin a bit more around these designs.

•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back