Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonathan Mikalsen

Established Member
Impact
Hello all designers!

Deadline: 7 days
Prize: $50 ($100 if we like the logo and will use it)
Logo: "Fandrops" or "Fandrops.com"

Webshop with game merchandise products.

We are thinking of a playfull logo, with the "o" in the Fandr"o"ps as a gift, box or a package of some kind.
The idea behind this is simple that we are a gift/merchandise shop.
You are welcome to try everything you want and we will give feedbacks to guide it further to what we want.

We hope for many tries so we find the logo we want.

We have announced this competition before, but unfortunately due to surgery and some problems everything got out of hand. We are now back on track and will pick a winner.

Good luck!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi, @Jonathan Mikalsen

Here's my try for this :)

Thank you!

fandrops.png
\
fandrops2.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
here's another idea, i threw in the tagline to balance out the design thx
fandrops2.png

•••
@umxca Very nice design, it looks good, but it strikes me as a price tag. Also we are not using the slogan "A gift for you". Because of the price tag factor + the slogan, it does not suit the concept we have in mind, but its nice design.

•••
@Mylene Delis Thank you for the try. The colors are kind of cool, and I get that it looks like a gift or a package. Creative design but it reminds me somehow of some slimy toys, I dont know why :D So it does not quite fit the concept we have in mind.

•••
•••
Here are my submissions as requested gaming merchandising logo theme

1. box logo image within "O" letter
FanDrops-05.png

2. box logo image between brand name words

fandrops-123.png

I could provide font style variations upon selected proposal announcement.
Regards

•••
•••
TRY THIS
it should be good.

Attachments

• LOGO B.PNG
    LOGO B.PNG
    75.1 KB · Views: 44
  • LOGO A.PNG
    LOGO A.PNG
    49.3 KB · Views: 49
  • LOGO D.PNG
    LOGO D.PNG
    37.6 KB · Views: 58
  • LOGO C.PNG
    LOGO C.PNG
    46.6 KB · Views: 38
•••
title font or style can still be edited if selected for the work. thanks

•••
try these out

Attachments

• LOGO C.PNG
    LOGO C.PNG
    46.6 KB · Views: 32
  • LOGO D.PNG
    LOGO D.PNG
    37.6 KB · Views: 35
  • LOGO A.PNG
    LOGO A.PNG
    49.3 KB · Views: 50
  • LOGO B.PNG
    LOGO B.PNG
    75.1 KB · Views: 40
•••
thx for the FB. here's another idea:

fandrops3.png

•••
@umxca this one looks good. This one together with @DesignPros first try with the red FD triangle is the best tries and in the lead so far. Thank you guys. Keep em coming.

•••
@umxca could you try some more variations of that last logo? Try some more different colors, and also try some variations with .com behind the text as well. :)

•••
thx here's some variations, I assumed you meant the .com to be beside the name as opposed to behind. thx

fandrops4.png

•••
@umxca I am sorry but I did not receive any variations.. I can not find them, maybe try to upload again? Thanks :)

•••
hmmmm it's showing mine.. sorry here's another try:

fandrops4.png

•••
Yes now I see. What about try to change the colors also in the "fan"drops" the letters itself also? Maybe you find a cool combination.. :)

•••
Normally i'm pretty conservative when it comes to colors but here's some different looks that might strike something (or close to) you like thx

fandrops5.png

•••
@Jonathan Mikalsen
Hello, by your posted evaluation it seems your request was not necessary "game" style logo but rather delivery - albeit the contest was entitled as "Game merchandise"

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back