Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexander Tetti

Established Member
Impact
Hi,

We need a logo that appeal to gamers and streamers.

The logo is "Fandrops" or "Fandrops.com".

We want the logo to look a bit exclusive and profesional. We do believe that a combination of black and gold could perhaps make a nice exclusive look.

As icons etc. I would suggest maybe a "gift" icon with a gamers headset around it or some kind of a trophy with a gamers headset. Or simply play around with the letters and make icons out of it.
You are free to play around.

Competition deadline: Thursday 23.

We look forward to this, good luck! :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
f2.png

•••
Allright, RJMV, the last one, please try to make the "O"(Icon) blue as well. Then it looks more like a actual drop as well ;)

•••
•••
Will post design as per the colour variation you mentioned within next one or two hours

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Many good trys here guys, much apriciated! We will make the final conclusion when we have discussed it. I would like to thank you all, I am really impressed by your skills

•••
•••
partt.png

fandroup.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
First of all @irah, the competition has ended yesterday, and I think just those who entered this contest till yesterday should come with improvements to the original designs.

And second, it's not ok to inspire from the others. First you came with a concept, and then inspired a little too much. :)

•••
Allright guys,
just like its hard for you to come up with the winning logo because of all the good trys, it is hard for us to decide as well.

I can say that the winner is one of these three designers.
-sobi
-RJMW
-bingbang

I am currently on the airport having a long trip ahead of me, I would apriciate if I could get just a couple of more days to announce the winner.
I dont want to take a hasty decision I might regret.

I promise to announce the winner after max 2 more days.

Thank you all for the participation!

•••
Actually, I need to ask this since I got a new idea I really want to try out.
I am not sure if this is allowed in the rules of competition, but I will give it a go since I have not declared a winner yet, its a bit hard, and to be honest I think one of you can still hit the nail harder.
But I do believe that this should be acceptable if im fair and put some limitation here.
So what I suggest is that since I said that the winning design is between three designers:
-sobi
-RJMW
-bingbang
I will keep that. so this suggestion only apply to these three.
This mean, the competition is closed for everyone else.
I will also add aditional $20 so the total for the winner will now be $70.

I want the three of you to tryout a new idea of mine just to see if its a better option than the current suggestions.
So, guys, please come up with some more suggestion but this time make the "O" something like a giftbox.
Or some kind of crate or box that can be assosiated with gaming. I have no clue on how it should look to be assosiated to it, but if some of you are creative enough to find it out I would be very grateful and happy.
And lets see if one of you really can hit the nail on this one.

Are you with me on this one? Internally between my colleagues we believe all three of you are excellent designers, so I hope you guys see this as a cool and acceptable challenge. :)

•••
And I forgot to say, I give 3 more days.
If you dont participate I will declare one winner on the former designs.
But you can not be sure that you are the one, and then it will only be $50.
So I really hope the three of you will participate and hit the moneyshot :p

•••
Hi @Alexander Tetti,

I will post my entry based on your feedback, as soon as I finish my concept.

•••
#Sobigraphics
==================
4E8i4Gv.png

UNOhgu9.png

Thanks,

•••
sobi, cool try, thanks!
Im excited to see some more suggestions. :))

•••
•••
And another one with the O made as a gift cap.

cadou2.png

•••
Many good trys here guys, much apriciated! We will make the final conclusion when we have discussed it. I would like to thank you all, I am really impressed by your skills
Absolutely agree :joyful:

•••
another ! #Sobigraphics
==================
jkUDXxp.png

JrBaU8e.png

Thanks.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back