[$100] - Design Contest

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

wistow

Established Member
Impact
0
Hi

I own the traffic exchange HitSnapper.com and we are looking for a new design before we release our latest version of the site.

I am after a professional look that is clean and fast-loading. Images are great but not too many as the sites surfers use ~15GB of bandwidth a month already :)

I will need the design to be coded into an html page so I can implement it into our scripts template system. I will also require the PSD and any fonts used in the design to be sent to me after a design is chosen. The winner will be chosen as soon as I see a satisfactory design.

Feel free to use the current logo, although I think a new logo that looks more professional would be desireable. We are looking for your help in bringing the site more up-to-date, inline with the new scripts massive amount of features :)

The $100 will be paid through PayPal.

Looking forward to your entries! :)

Craig
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Design will come in the next few days. ;)
 
0
•••
Thanks Stefan, looking forward to your entry

Craig
 
0
•••
i may enter this

regards
 
0
•••
I'm not sure if what I have provided is what you are after, but if you like it I can always edit it for you.
The reason it isn't specifically what you are looking for is that I had just finished making it, just as a generic template, and came on here and saw your topic.
 
0
•••
It's on the right lines but i'm wanting more of a 'business' feel as the site is where webmasters go to get traffic to their websites. (The site has over 17,900 members and over 18,400 URLs have been added). I am looking to take HitSnapper from a traffic exchange to a traffic center over the next few months, offering text and banner exchanges aswell as the traffic exchange, from within the same site.

I am also going to be working on SEO so the design should include areas where I can have text content for things such as latest news, information etc.

Kind Regards,

Craig
 
0
•••
I'll give this an o'l try
 
0
•••
Okay, I might have a go at designing one for you in a little while.
 
0
•••
I am on it.
 
0
•••
Here's the logo I've created so far... I'll start the layout soon.
hitsnapper_logo.png

100% vector

edit: First try at a design for it:
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Just wondering how the entries are coming along? :)

@Jim_: Not really what i'm looking for, the animal in our current logo is an alligator (hence 'snapper') but feel free to change it to a business logo with no animal reference if you like. Thanks for the submission.
 
0
•••
Anyone else interested in taking part? :)

Craig
 
0
•••
If I can find the time to throw down a design, expect something cool from me. ;)
 
0
•••
i might submit something tonight
 
0
•••
Can I do the site in xhtml?

meaning fast loading, using less bandwidth...

I can do it, but it will only have like 2-3 images, So no PSD file probaly, is this ok?
 
0
•••
No problem, xhtml & css are fine

Craig
 
0
•••
nope
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Please don't decide too soon I'll try to finish this up and upload it sometime this week.
 
0
•••
Dylan, that's looking excellent :)
Everyone else: I like Dylans design the most so far, that's the style were after!

Kind Regards,

Craig
 
0
•••
I will enter soon!!!

nikki.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back