Not open for further replies.

Recy

Established Member
Impact
Requirements

What is requested: Logo Design

Prize Amount: $100 paid via paypal

File Type: Vector- looking for something that will look good on all mediums

Color Scheme: I am, but I don’t want purple, orange, or pink.

Contest End Date: 7/4/2017 @ 5:00 PM EST

Brief: Logo is for Zen Ridge

What is it? It will be a catch all for business communications. So nothing specific to any industry

Things I like: I’m looking for a clean and professional looking design.

Things I’d like in the design: A ridge (mountain). The name Zen Ridge in the design (but does not have to be incorporated into it.

Things I don’t want: I know a common design for the word Zen is often a mediating figure, Buddha, or a ying-yang symbol. These are far too common and I am looking for a custom design, so please avoid those cliché’d ideas.

Brief: Logo is for Zen Ridge

What is it? It will be a catch all for business communications. So nothing specific to any industry

Style: I’m looking for a clean, "shiny", and professional looking design.

Things I don’t want: I know a common design for the word Zen is often a mediating figure, Buddha, or a ying-yang symbol. These are far too common and I am looking for a custom design, so please avoid those cliché’d ideas.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
HWq5rCe.jpg

•••
•••
•••
I combine the circle as a world plus the white line as a road plus the mountain plus the sun at the back of the mountain.
ZenRidge copy.png

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I am in.....will submit the design soon :)

•••
•••
Awesome (y)
in addition left side out line and cross over line could be blended as "road path", just to suggest an improvement.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Another concept, a combination of "Z" and "R" logo inside the mountain... 100% Original.
3.png

•••
•••
•••
•••
3 Different Concepts :
Initial "Z" and Graphical Representation of "Ridge", check them here :

zenridge.jpg

zendridgelogo.jpg

Thanks
Shery

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back